I think you're dead on for both sides of the ball on the LOS.
- Noah Brown will be strictly a WR IMO. I have no clue who will play at receiver other than Spencer and D. Smith; look at this pool of talent to choose from: Mike Thomas, James Clark, Jeff Greene(sp?), Corey Smith, J. Dixon, T. McLaurin(sp?), N. Brown
- Another note on WR's; I don't think Spencer is safe as a starter. Yes he can block extremely well, but I have a feeling after our passing game woes late last season Urban is going to turn up the intensity. Marshall is probably going to be in the mix for sure as well but I see him being more of a hybrid.
- I think RB is up for grabs and this is the pecking order I'm going to go with: Elliott--Smith(if he pulls his head out of his rump)--Dunn and Ball are even IMO...maybe Brionte gets the nod.
- Our new Hybrids are what I am most stoked to see. This is a loaded position for us. Here are the guys with Dontre getting the start IMO: Wilson--Samuel--Marshall--Campbell.
- I think the starting LB's will be a given including Trey Johnson at WILL. Kwon is going to have to be one special guy to replace Curtis Grant (who also happened to be a #1 ranked LB high school recruit).
- SS will be Powell IMO with Bell at FS. Nickel will be Burrows or Worley I'm guessing. Tanner, J. Thompson, and E. Smith will compete for 2nd team reps.
-CB is gonna be another great battle I'm thinkin. Doran has one starting spot locked up but the other is totally up for grabs. I'm going to predict Eli Apple wins that battle. Reeves, Webb and Lattimore will be competing for 2nd team reps.