I'm not saying Herman wasn't a huge loss. Just that Urban and Warriner aren't dumbasses.
But he's the only QB who hit Devin Smith in stride on 8 deep throws.
What would be his honest answer to that?
"Well, not much has changed because we used to take USC's scraps. Now we take Ohio State's."
I think it's delicious!!
When my friend first offered it to me I had to check to make sure it actually had alcohol in it. Tastes like some good ass root beer.
It looks like a cheap Fast and the Furious knockoff poster.
I wouldn't say amateur. Sammy just has a way of making a photo very busy but not overwhelming to the point.
I'd go :
1. Ohio State - because, well, you know.
2. Alabama - They got the job done with some noticeably-talented new starters.
3. TCU - Boykin at his worst still beats 90% of the country.
4. Notre Dame - Zaire was the truth and the D was hitting, let's keep an eye on consistency
5. UCLA - the only thing keeping them out of the top 5 was the question mark at QB, that's no longer an issue
6. USC - they simply have as much talent as anybody
7. Mich St. - Connor Cook may have hit his ceiling and the pass D is a little suspect. Still a great team
8. Auburn - Jeremy Johnson struggled, but he's still a freak of an athlete
9. Baylor - won't put them in the top 5 until they beat someone with a pulse on D
10. Florida St - Golston is still silky smooth
Then I would say that Clemson, LSU, Oregon and UGA are all right there in that fringe top 10 area
My sentiments exactly.
F*ck Penn State, really f*ck TTUN. I will watch with delight and laugh at their suckery.
I would love the stormtrooper if the stripes were redone. The old 90's pant stripe doesn't match the new chrome sleeves or helmet. Put the exact same stripe that's on the sleeves and helmet on the pants and these would be perfect.
Are you his Uncle or something?
Whereas Temple can't make it to a bowl even when they win 6 games.
Sorry about the ambiguity of the thread title mods.
May the overlords reign forever!!
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Penn State still sucks.
While drinking heavily..
But for a RB, he's a pretty shitty QB.
It would appear so...
Indiana is losing to Southern Illinois.
I learned that Harbaugh went back in time to retrieve his old '84 offense. He brought the personnel and system back to the future, but soon realized he wouldn't be able to use HIMSELF as a QB. So to avoid a glitch in the time-space continuum he found a fan named Jake Rudock to put at QB.
BJ, do you even read other people's posts?
Or do you just wait 10 minutes to re-paste the same comment?
Holy Jeez, for your personal health I kinda hope Cardale gets the start.
Is that you??
Am I the only one here who thinks everything 68 types is out of some type of beautiful Football Gospel?