Agree with all of this. Would only add:
- Slobs seasoned/conditioned (more so that last year)
- J.T. (if starter) not green (like last year); don't care about WR status -- he ran a few times if memory serves
- Cardale (if starter) doesn't give a...
- Zeke found ways time and time again when he was keyed on due to "3rd string QB" to the tune of 200+ yards in 3 straight games
- D: approaching unlock of Silver Bullets status
Not saying it's in the bag and fully appreciate the granularity of match-ups. Also, not trying to sound like the guy arguing on performance...
Still -- I think scheme/surprise lasts a few series, but then experience and depth across the board takes hold.