Yeah...that's what happens when you jump to conclusions based on the headline only.
Nope. I predict if Tom Herman has an incredible year, Texas'll throw some cash his way.
Before I read the rest. About Cold Stone...now I have not been there in years, but the fact you all would ring that damn bell clap and sing some stupid ass song guaranteed I was not ever going to tip again....
Yeah, that wasn't very polite...
He stole her drink and then was like, "Deal with it."
Oh it's on!
Although it is easy enough to see what he was implying I think DJ was hedging his bet there since he didn't say who was going to do the ass-kicking leaving it ambiguous enough for any interpretation.
When he was at Cincy, I recall he was pretty straight forward saying he would only leave them for either two schools: MSU and OSU. Now I believe given his age and the situation at OSU he will retire at MSU.
Buckeye fandom is like religion: all it takes is for you to say you believe, do what you can to back it up and apologize when you don't. Nothing more and nothing less.
Well played OP. You got the fire pit all set, poured the gasoline, threw a match and walked away. Now all you got to do is sit back and watch the glorious hell you unleashed.
ESPN trolls again!
When I first heard about fantasy football this is how i imagined it would go...and yes this is revealing of the nerd that resides in me.
Les Miles, Warlock, lvl: 20
- Confounding Speech- ranks: 3/5- roll a d20, on a roll of 15 or higher ramble on-and-on incoherently and dazzle the listeners
- Sweep Under- ranks: 5/5- when a cohort or underling is insubordinate, at will, ignore his/her actions with no penalty.
- Charming stupidity- ranks: 5/5- you have mastered the art of "Forest Gumping"; sometimes stupidity and ignorance have their charm.
- Bovine affinity: once per day and if within touch of grass, make a will save with a -10 penalty or graze for 5 rounds. A successful save reduces the time to 2 rounds. This effect cannot be dispelled in any way including a Wish spell.
- Funky Clap: The black arts have disfigured your body. In addition to a -2 penalty to dexterity, you have lost the ability to clap with your fingers touching any part of your hand.
fig. 1.1 Funky Clap:
In the court of law, yes. In the court of public opinion, no. Hyde was suspended for 3 games with no charges filed.
You are not allowed to be appalled. Well you are, but you are not allowed to say you are appalled. It is self-righteous...
"Is that a lump?! NOPE..Cheeto!"
I wonder if he tried going to VT and play for the defending national champions.
How have I never seen the "blow up" play with added effects? Shit, I watched that over and over and I am laughing so hard I am tearing up. Nicely done.
Epic face palm at opening frame...