When he was at Cincy, I recall he was pretty straight forward saying he would only leave them for either two schools: MSU and OSU. Now I believe given his age and the situation at OSU he will retire at MSU.
Buckeye fandom is like religion: all it takes is for you to say you believe, do what you can to back it up and apologize when you don't. Nothing more and nothing less.
Well played OP. You got the fire pit all set, poured the gasoline, threw a match and walked away. Now all you got to do is sit back and watch the glorious hell you unleashed.
ESPN trolls again!
When I first heard about fantasy football this is how i imagined it would go...and yes this is revealing of the nerd that resides in me.
Les Miles, Warlock, lvl: 20
- Confounding Speech- ranks: 3/5- roll a d20, on a roll of 15 or higher ramble on-and-on incoherently and dazzle the listeners
- Sweep Under- ranks: 5/5- when a cohort or underling is insubordinate, at will, ignore his/her actions with no penalty.
- Charming stupidity- ranks: 5/5- you have mastered the art of "Forest Gumping"; sometimes stupidity and ignorance have their charm.
- Bovine affinity: once per day and if within touch of grass, make a will save with a -10 penalty or graze for 5 rounds. A successful save reduces the time to 2 rounds. This effect cannot be dispelled in any way including a Wish spell.
- Funky Clap: The black arts have disfigured your body. In addition to a -2 penalty to dexterity, you have lost the ability to clap with your fingers touching any part of your hand.
fig. 1.1 Funky Clap:
In the court of law, yes. In the court of public opinion, no. Hyde was suspended for 3 games with no charges filed.
You are not allowed to be appalled. Well you are, but you are not allowed to say you are appalled. It is self-righteous...
"Is that a lump?! NOPE..Cheeto!"
I wonder if he tried going to VT and play for the defending national champions.
How have I never seen the "blow up" play with added effects? Shit, I watched that over and over and I am laughing so hard I am tearing up. Nicely done.
Epic face palm at opening frame...
Looks like they put that out a little prematurely.
Wow, yeah! Thank you; that was going to mess with me all day.
Is this a partial quote from a movie? I am hearing this in a sweet old lady's voice but I cannot picture the movie now, and refuse to google it at work.
Did you try turning off, and then on again.
Now I have a song stuck in my head...thanks. Payback's a bitch:
I ain't happy, but I m feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
The future, is comin on is comin on is comin on...
the trash man is more relevant in my life
I believe you meant to say The Trashmen...
2) As I have stated before, NO ONE knows what actually happened behind the scenes. But lets look at what we do know
- Urban AND Drayton were working past midnight to convince Weber not to flip to UM
- Urban and Drayton made no mention of Drayton being in the running for another job
- Drayton takes the Bears job...conveniently after Weber signed his LOI.
- Weber tweets about being hurt...it's pretty obvious he was blindsided by this info, info that could have influenced his decision
- Weber's coach blows a gasket(understand why, but he handled it poorly)
One by one:
-Meyer, Drayton, Weber past midnight- we do not know the details of that conversation. Anything other than the facts they had a conversation to solidify the commitment would be speculation.
-Urban and Drayton- did not say anything about the possible coaching change. Well, they did, but we do not know to whom or the scope of what was said. Anything beyond that is speculation as well as to "why" they withheld information from the public..
-Drayton takes the Bears job...
conveniently after his LOI The strike-through is yet again speculation on your part and it infers something shady. Keep to the facts.
-Weber tweets he is hurt.
it's pretty obvious he was blindsided by this info No, it is not obvious. One can know something is going to happen and still be hurt by it. Once again that's the facts, the "why" (other than being hurt Drayton won't be there) and everything else is nothing but speculation, and it is unfair to put words into anyone's mouth, and even unfairer to make an accusation, however subtle it may have been made.
- Weber's coach blows a gasket- that's the only fact. We do not know if he was justified or not, but we do know he was uninformed at the time of the blown gasket.
Things still have not played out so I do not want to speculate. For now, I give Urban Meyer the benefit of the doubt, as I believe he has earned it, and I don't mean only with on the field stuff. I mean things like his leadership training/classes, wanting to pay it forward, taking seriously his family's demands and needs, the way he knits his guys closely, and emphasizes team unity... on and on. It seems contrary to what some people are saying about the guy with this whole Weber/Drayton fiasco. And that's what I mean by giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I wanted to win it all but then I got I high.
I wanted to run it with Lynch, but then I got high.
Now I'm on a depressin flight home and I know why...
HAHAHAHAHHA! He looks like my 4 year old son when I tell him it is time to put the iPad down.
Unless they have update the rules, here is an excerpt from SBNation regarding rules :
This one is based on another rule that helps keep things orderly and gives defenses a fair shot at things.
With one exception, on any given pass play only eligible receivers can cross the line of scrimmage before either A) a pass crosses the line, or B) a defender touches the ball. The exception is on a forward pass that doesn't cross the line of scrimmage (like a screen or shovel pass). On such a play, the linemen can cross the line and be on their merry ways.
The linemen have to be careful/disciplined on plays like that. It looks like Auburn should have been called for ineligible receiver down field on one of the linemen ( I cannot tell the number of him on this gif). He was 4 or 5 yards down field at the time of the pass.