- 3 year probation for entire athletic program
- Loss of 9 total scholarships over the 2014, 2015, and 2016 seasons.
- 2 year self imposed post-season ban
Men's Basketball sanctions:
- Loss of one scholarship in each of the 2014–15, 2015–16, and 2016–17 seasons.
- Former Miami men's basketball coach Frank Haith was suspended for the first five games of the 13-14 season.
- Three former Miami assistants--Aubry Hill(football), Clint Hurtt (football), and Jorge Fernández (men's basketball)—each received a two-year show cause penalty.