I finished it in 4 hours, because its the exact same game play as the original, and I played all of them when I was kid. The graphics are good, but they tried to do too much and the audio doesn't match up with the gameplay some times, but I loved the original...and all of the sequels. For 20 bucks it is worth it.
23, and I hate everyone in my generation ha...except my girlfriend and Emma Watson.
I live in Chicago...to those that don't know this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE NO NO...its mustard..or nothing.
Mustard...and maybe sauerkraut..that is it.
First person to mention Woebers..and the only correct one on here. Best. Mustard. Ever. Made in Springfield...just like yours truly.
I used to be on the fence..but he deserves to be in..really. Especially with the steroid era. Greatest hitter of all time.
Not since Loving hit the pipe
Aaron Parry letting all of us big white guys down
Yep, no seat charts, except the club red seats.
Going to funnel cash to his brother through him. Very simple.
BEAR DOWN! AND LETS GO HAWKS!
1. Ohio State Football - My first and only true sports love. I am completely obsessed with everything Buckeye football. I will have my ashes buried in Buckeye Grove one day.
2. Cincinnati Reds- Grew up watching the Reds with my entire family, but mostly my Dad. We love the Reds together, and it is his true love, and its awesome to bond with your father over sports.
3. Chicago Bears- Even when I lived in Ohio, loved the Bears. Just because they had an awesome logo and I love Bears. Grown into a bit of an obsession too.
4. Chicago Blackhawks - Same as the Bears, loved their logo as a kid. Now, grown into quite the fan.
5. Cincinnati Basketball - My grandfather is personal friends with the Big O, I have met him a few times, and he is awesome. Grew up watching the Bob Huggins teams of the 90's and used to get to stay up with my Dad and Grandpa watching them (the only time I got to)
I would take Craft...just because he is sooooo #swoony
I can touch a menu..
*smearing A1 sauce on screen as we speak*
If I start licking the tv screen..I think she will be upset.
I really am on the fence about the new U.S uni's..I really liked the world cup ones from last year...just red white and blue..and the white and navy ones too.
Oh, she knows haha she is a smart one.
I am off the market and my girl still lets me look.
If they have a season that is