DJ just blushed on that comment
Does the winner get DJ's cat?
What do you think this season of G.O.T brings? (if you haven't read the books)
My god...I forgot about the sheer size of this dude...Warriner is going to mold this kid into an AA...those long arms are going to make him a lot of money..
But will they be crayon-penning apology notes to all the mom's?
I will not share Anna....I will fight to the death. May the best man win her heart..
She is mine.
You back off.
I finished it in 4 hours, because its the exact same game play as the original, and I played all of them when I was kid. The graphics are good, but they tried to do too much and the audio doesn't match up with the gameplay some times, but I loved the original...and all of the sequels. For 20 bucks it is worth it.
23, and I hate everyone in my generation ha...except my girlfriend and Emma Watson.
I live in Chicago...to those that don't know this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE NO NO...its mustard..or nothing.
Mustard...and maybe sauerkraut..that is it.
First person to mention Woebers..and the only correct one on here. Best. Mustard. Ever. Made in Springfield...just like yours truly.
I used to be on the fence..but he deserves to be in..really. Especially with the steroid era. Greatest hitter of all time.
Not since Loving hit the pipe
Aaron Parry letting all of us big white guys down
Yep, no seat charts, except the club red seats.
Going to funnel cash to his brother through him. Very simple.
BEAR DOWN! AND LETS GO HAWKS!
1. Ohio State Football - My first and only true sports love. I am completely obsessed with everything Buckeye football. I will have my ashes buried in Buckeye Grove one day.
2. Cincinnati Reds- Grew up watching the Reds with my entire family, but mostly my Dad. We love the Reds together, and it is his true love, and its awesome to bond with your father over sports.
3. Chicago Bears- Even when I lived in Ohio, loved the Bears. Just because they had an awesome logo and I love Bears. Grown into a bit of an obsession too.
4. Chicago Blackhawks - Same as the Bears, loved their logo as a kid. Now, grown into quite the fan.
5. Cincinnati Basketball - My grandfather is personal friends with the Big O, I have met him a few times, and he is awesome. Grew up watching the Bob Huggins teams of the 90's and used to get to stay up with my Dad and Grandpa watching them (the only time I got to)
I would take Craft...just because he is sooooo #swoony
I can touch a menu..
*smearing A1 sauce on screen as we speak*