Going to funnel cash to his brother through him. Very simple.
BEAR DOWN! AND LETS GO HAWKS!
1. Ohio State Football - My first and only true sports love. I am completely obsessed with everything Buckeye football. I will have my ashes buried in Buckeye Grove one day.
2. Cincinnati Reds- Grew up watching the Reds with my entire family, but mostly my Dad. We love the Reds together, and it is his true love, and its awesome to bond with your father over sports.
3. Chicago Bears- Even when I lived in Ohio, loved the Bears. Just because they had an awesome logo and I love Bears. Grown into a bit of an obsession too.
4. Chicago Blackhawks - Same as the Bears, loved their logo as a kid. Now, grown into quite the fan.
5. Cincinnati Basketball - My grandfather is personal friends with the Big O, I have met him a few times, and he is awesome. Grew up watching the Bob Huggins teams of the 90's and used to get to stay up with my Dad and Grandpa watching them (the only time I got to)
I would take Craft...just because he is sooooo #swoony
I can touch a menu..
*smearing A1 sauce on screen as we speak*
If I start licking the tv screen..I think she will be upset.
I really am on the fence about the new U.S uni's..I really liked the world cup ones from last year...just red white and blue..and the white and navy ones too.
Oh, she knows haha she is a smart one.
I am off the market and my girl still lets me look.
If they have a season that is
I am allergic, so we are now mortal enemies
It's his personality. He's an
Bears need LB'ers...just saying..
This is awesome!
C'mon man, we just want to see a hello.
Just begging to see him reply in here
There comes a time when people like you get their ass kicked.
I can share a bit of my story, I was a pretty decent pitcher in high school and received and accepted a baseball scholly at Illinois State University, until I completely blew out my elbow playing a pickup game with my family. Just threw a wiffle ball and boom it was over. I lost my scholarship, and I ended up at tOSU on my own dime..working and struggling to get by semester to semester. I was drinking, smoking and doing things I shouldn't have been. It got to the point where I couldn't afford the pain killers and school to try and keep me level headed, and I dropped out. I moved back home to my parents house, and things got worse. My life was in shambles...I got to the point where I literally filled a glass with drain cleaner and had a note written, not thinking anyone would care. That was until my dad walked down stairs and found me there ready to go through with it. He sat me down, and we talked all night..I never thought it would help. But something as simple as someone that cared to talk to me completely changed my outlook. We all care man, you aren't alone in this.
Will not be leaving this thread until I hear from you. I will be here all night. Like I said, I will be here..and I want to help