Elika was born in Pac-10 Pac-12 country to Buckeye parents and first locked eyes with OSU football on 11/25/95 while her dad sold her on all the benefits of hating Michigan. While the Buckeyes were not victorious that day, she fell hard. Elika spent the next 11 seasons bleeding scarlet and gray in southern California, but longed for a place that wouldn't meet her Tressel and Heisman halloween costumes with looks of confusion, knew how to fill a stadium, and instinctively stood up on 3rd down and stayed through the 4th quarter. She finally packed her bags and spent the next two years getting her MBA from THE Ohio State University. She is currently riding out her quarter life crisis back in Orange County, CA.
Every second of the 2002 season.
- College Football Player: Eddie George. *sigh*
- NFL Team: If I have to pick, and I rarely do, the 49ers. With a softspot for the Brownies.
- NHL Team: If I was a hockey fanatic, I'd say either the Ducks or the Blue Jackets.
- NBA Team: Los Angeles Lakeshow
- MLB Team: Los Doyers. With a softspot for the Indians.