It doesn't look like the players or coaches do.
11W has you covered: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2014/07/37215/an-interview-with-ohio-state-great-robert-smith
You lost me at cucumber slices. The only good cucumber is a pickle.
I agree. I think Boulware is flat out dirty.
Oh My! Would you believe "tomatoes", 3M? There's a Dan Quayle (potatoe [sic]) joke in there somewhere.
I like winners.
Bucklovin', 3M didn't have that unnecessary apostrophe in winners.
I think we are out. B1G champs beat us. The committee's one out.
LOL. So disappointed that I can't UV this comment.
- Cardale Jones
- Tom Herman
- Charlie Strong
This grammar cop had to sign in to give you an up vote, HOS.
Put the cough syrup down.
Remember: A conference loss in the SEC is as good as a conference win in any other conference. That's just how good they are.
They still need to fix some things, though.
So, you're saying we'll manhandle them like TTUN is doing.
We currently have 2 undefeated teams to meet on the path, but Brasky will likely get their clocks cleaned by Wisky before we meet. Next up is Northwestern and we can't sleep on them.
Your skin in the game is emotional investment and the emotional outcome is real to you (and other fans.)
1. Yeah, but
2. Hope it's not too late this year
3. You need to check your grammar in this bullet point. Learn your thens and thans.
4. But with our scarlet-colored glasses on, we all half expect to go undefeated.
5. Hot damn! We did, but later he came up hobbling.
6. Mike Weber does looks good. I wish we could block better for him.
7. We should have been in the 2 minute drill at about the 3:14 mark.
8. But I can still want to win every game forever, especially those against teams we should beat.
9. Too bad the secondary wasn't more solid.
11. UV for you.
Way to take the high road, BB! There's less traffic there tonight. UV for you.
You definitely sound angry, Woody.
The slick,silky women undergarments let him slide right in.
I scanned the comments and missed yours when I commented below.
Don't you have some inorganic chemistry to study, Robert?