Gotta hear both sides, DJ. Always.
It's been said many times that you win recruiting by impressing mom and dad – can't imagine a coach who very publicly cannot decipher player safety is going to impress a lot of moms and dads.
GO TO THE ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE STORE EVERYONE. DO IT IN MY ABSENCE, PLEASE.
::praying hands emoji::
When possible, Ohioan money should be spent in Ohio.
I bought butcher block countertops from a woodworking shop in Michigan and still haven't gotten a shipping notification and until I see the tops I will be regretting this purchase severely.
Media conspiracies are amongst the most insane of conspiracies, and your 'ESPN hates the B1G and will mock it mercilessly/loves Michigan and will not mock it' may take the talking-out-both-sides-of-your-mouth cake.
The hell with Holmes/Ginn back on punt returns: what was downright terrifying/delightful was kickoff returns with Ginn as the deep man and Holmes and Gonzo as the next level up. Ginn's fake end-around-to-Gonzo kick return TD at Minnesota is forever ingrained in my head. Also, let's not forget the ironic cheers that erupted from the Ohio Stadium crowd when Ginn and Holmes would actually *catch* a punt.
Good job Walt you built something this summer
Way to give yourself away
If we don't tell Coach Urbs that he is family/we love him every time he takes our calls, he will most certainly feel unloved and leave OSU. smh.
AIN'T MEAN NOTHIN IF THEY JUST GONNA RUN ALL OVER US, PAWWWWLLL
If you project OSU's one (1) game defensive statistics over the entire season, OSU's D-Line is slated to literally give up infinity yards. Don't get mad at me– that's just mathematics.
But did anyone tell Coach Meyer that they 'love him' and/or call him 'brother'?
IRREFUTABLE GRADES FROM SATURDAY:
- Special game sponsor Under Armour: D+. The Navy has 'protected' that 'house' a number of times in the past. A notable occurrence of such protection was 200 years ago next week. A cool song was written about it. Maybe think harder about your shitty slogan in context.
- Baltimore Raven Stadium: D. We payed $75 for the privilege of watching a football game in your stadium. You should not make these people walk into the stadium in a 'hands up/don't purse' pose.
- Baltimore Raven Stadium Concessions: F-. It was Labor Day Weekend, generally known as the end of the American summer. Maybe don't run out of food at your concessions just before halftime. Note: never, ever run out of bottles of water at the peak of summer. You had one goddamned job. It is not particularly difficult.
- Baltimore Raven Stadium Concession Workers: C. Some of you were very nice and apologetic about the lack of food. Others were fighting over pizzas as they came out of the oven. Group discipline could be improved.
- Mariott Inner Harbor Parking Lot Tailgate Orange Crush: B+. A bit boozy in a bad way because of cheap vodka, but overall refreshing and drinkable.
- Darron Lee, Navy Band, TBDBITL: No Grade. I have no idea what your fumble recovery or halftime shows looked like, because I was waiting in line for limited option garbage food that cost me thirty dollars.
Shout out to the guy sitting next to me at the game who pointed out that 'Jim Tressel would have never gone for it on fourth down' in that situation.
Maybe it was one of those coal roller dipshits who actually meant to light the prius on fire
I did this a few years ago, but will be restoring my cable service for football/NBA season this year. Got by with AppleTV and the Watch ESPN app.
Public Ivies are in no way the same as a real, actual Ivy – especially culturally, which is where the legacy thing comes into play.
This is probably the best, most aggressive advice I've seen here. Take advantage of spring semester drop-outs and get in that way.
My dad is an alumni though. Anyone know if that will help my case?
OSU isn't in the Ivy League. I doubt a legacy claim will do you any good.
I got you this cake made out of horse meat, I hope you like it. Now, let's all smash a bunch of pint glasses together.
Apropos of nothing, The Saloon on U St is a wonderful bar to go to and have a conversation with friends. It's no good for sports, though, as they have no TVs.
ONE. HUNDRED. PERCENT.