I also seem to remember some PSU defenders (at least I think it was them) driving Braxton to the ground and injuring his shoulder.
I think this is VERY likely! One way to get two QB's on the field at the same time. Just think, he gets the hand-off/pitch and runs wide a couple of times. Every so often he stops and tosses it to a wide open WR running up the sideline.
Also, keep in mind:
1) It keeps the corners/safeties honest and they can't come up for run support until he has crossed the line of scrimmage.
2) I'll take Braxton 1-on-1 vs ANY defenders in the country as he has the speed and moves to make people miss.
3) Running the sweeps will preserve his body as he'll be running toward the sidelines and not up the middle (too much).
4) Look for the triple pass: Cardale/JT pass(handoff) to Braxton who's sweeping left, but the defense has him stopped... oh wait, he throws it back to Cardale/JT on the other side of the field and Cardale/JT throws it 60 yards for a TD to a wide open Thomas!!
BTW, make sure you go to the correct WH site (WhiteHouse.gov), as the other one will surprise you!
It was at the very end of the pictures (about 7-10 seconds of pictures). You can see the video if you go to the WH site and rewind it. They we all joking back and forth and I'm sure he just got caught up in the moment. Poor decision; however takes some guts to do that!
Who gave the President "Bunny Ears" during the picture??
I imagine they will travel by buses and be let out on 17th street to walk up to the White House Security. You might be able to get up there and see them, BUT there are so many places to park and let them in that you'd be rolling the dice.
I remember Steve Bellisari having one heck of hit back in the late 90's while he was on the kickoff team. While he wasn't a great QB, he sure did deliver on that hit!! Can't find any video on Youtube, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
Curious, do you use a 3D printer or are they figurines that you personally mold.
They look sweet! Great job!
Sorry for the extra stuff around your ankles today in meeeshigan, I had to Mexican last night and flushed my toilet a couple times!! ;)
Exactly, that's why Tressel is gaining momentum as the President at Youngstown State first before moving on to dominate at THE Ohio State University, just like he did in his Football coaching career!!
Cool, did both of you order through "Jersey Shop" or was it some other store?
I would have to agree with the snowblower. We bought one this year and didn't think we'd use it all all. We used it twice and I LOVE IT! Our driveway is about 100' and it was a pain in the butt. My wife is pregnant and can't help me this year, so we pulled the trigger. It cleared my drive way in 10-15 mins and I did 5 other houses on our block!!
With that being said, I would have to say the TV. I mean, try turning off the TV and listening to a game instead. Its good, but NOT THE SAME!! Without the TV, we would be limited to only 100k people to actually WATCHING a Buckeye game!
I have to say, I'm addicted to this thread!! I need to finalize my order, just waiting for the store to get reply back.
Those of you that ordered customized jerseys, how much extra did that run you??
Maybe it was calf raises, trying to build a solid base!! ;)
You all are giving 'Bama and the SEC some ideas. Now every child of an SEC coach is going to be "accidently" handing out $10,000 backpacks to recruits!!
I have to admit, I thought for sure he'd run a quicker 40 that 4.42. I know that's fast, but he looks so fast on the field that I was sure he'd be 4.3's. Maybe he'll be quicker at the pro day. Glad he excelled in the route running drills!
Also, I'm sure they had set plays, but Devin is the type of guy you that you just skip the play calling the huddle and say, "Everyone block, receivers run short routes... Devin go deep and I will throw it as far as I can!!"
I still wish we could've seen what Ginn's 40 would've been!!
Look out for the triple option with the 2nd QB/running back tossing some TD's!!
I'd say 'Bama (SEC champ) and Baylor/TCU (Whoever has the best year).
1) 'Bama (SEC Champ) because it would crush the SEC to have their team lose 2 years in a row to OSU and the Big Ten!! Hopefully it would devastate their league in national perception like it did to our when we lost two championship games! Also, only time we'd play an SEC team and I want to stick it to the EVERY chance we get!!
2) Baylor/TCU: I understand their frustration as we'd be saying the same thing if we had gotten left out. Fact is, we won when it counted, played a tougher schedule and dominated in a Championship game. TCU moved on and put on an impressive performance, Baylor... not so much. I'd love to play TCU/Baylor if they are as strong as they were last year. Don't want to play weak teams, I want us to be tested! That being said, I don't think either team wins the BIG12 this year. I see Texas getting back to where they are supposed to be.
He's still got a few years left in him. Just think, Ginn at 32 will still be faster than 90% of the WR's in the NFL!!
I was thinking the same thing. Sure, TG and Burrow won't start from day 1, but they will sit at least one year behind three of the best QB's in recent college history!! All three will be preparing to start, but two will be on the sidelines and will be able to answer questions and stuff. The position looks solid for the next 5 years!!
I'm hoping for my Colts to pick him up!! That Luck-Ginn combo could be just what we need!! Just signed Carter, hopefully we are LUCKy aGINN!!