4th Row 50-yard-line at the 2006 Ohio State v UM game. My dad and I rushed the field like maniacs and I was so tired from cheering my ass off I couldn't even stay up long enough to party and get hammered for the win, but I will never, ever, EVER forget that game, the pre game or the insane field storming. And I have forcefully forgotten 99% of the other stuff from my high school days. What an amazing November Saturday....
- College Football Player: Braxton Miller or Troy Smith or Ryan Shazier or Ted Ginn
- College Basketball Player: Aaron Craft or Evan Turner or Mike Conley or Ron Lewis
- NFL Team: Too boring for me because losses barely matter
- NHL Team: Never watched, don't plan to start
- NBA Team: No player gives a shit till the 200-game playoffs, same here
- MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
- Soccer Team: USA and Germany in FIFA + Colorado Rapids