Beating a Florida team that hasn't lost in two years in a Championship game has a nice familiar ring to it. I wouldn't mind reliving this moment again:
Herman even asking a current or committed QB to entertain the thought would be a huge "F U" to Urban, OSU, and the entire coaching staff as well as the fan basis. If he ever has an inclining of coming back as HC or using Urban as a reference, he wouldn't do this. He's pretty smart I think, I heard he's a Mensa Member?
It's one of their greatest traditions. Let's see those Jazz Hands, Tate!
We should get used to this problem. Further down the pipe we have: Collier, Gibson, Burrow, and Danny Clark ('17) who will all potentially be on one roster.
And to add to that... What of Johnson, Trey?
Best throw of his career.
Southeastern Ohio is getting the love! OU... I mean Ohio U., whatever they say now.
You didn't like the 6 inch-shovel "forward pass"?
Johnny had me rolling on the floor, until that aneurysm-fueled prediction. Not sure I can listen to the rest of this week's Dubcast. Ah, who am I kidding. The Dubcast is pure gold.
Smith - 87
Love the bitch-slap comment on Ferentz at the end. Just made my day.
Let's play LSU/Bama/Auburn in Chicago in November. That'd be perfect!
ah. you are correct, sir.
As happy as we all are, I'm sure Birm is happier he won't be feasting on his shoe come National Signing Day.
- At my first and only game at the Shoe, I rooted AGAINST tOSU. They were playing Ohio U, I was 16, I'm from Athens, give me a break.
- I was at the disaster meltdown at Nebraska in 2011 with my gf (now wife) who is an UNL grad. I talked shit the entire first half and am convinced I jinxed our guys. I didn't talk to my wife the entire ride back from Lincoln to Omaha because I was so pissed.
- I never watch the BasketBucks and don't understand the communal man-crush on Aaron Craft.
- It would take a natural disaster for me to leave Chicago for an Ohio city (Cinci/Clvd/Cbus).
- I never click on DJ's "Those WMDs" at the end of Skull Sessions... Sorry, DJ, I love everything else.
Wow that feels better!
Selfishly, I'd love it if the game was in Chicago. But Soldier Field is a nightmare in December. Indy is the right call (and the city is dirt cheap to stay/eat/play as opposed to Chicago).
Work your magic, Smooth Sensation! Stoked he gets a chance!
Totally agree. Nice to see he can still get out of a jam with his feet (the escape at 0:50 is pretty sweet).
It sounds like he doesn't have the diva complex that can accompany some high rated QBs. It'd be nice not to live through those headaches. I'd be happy having a competent pocket passer (who can still move) who can get the ball to the ridiculous speed we now have on the perimeter.