Also heard he interviewed for the Wisconsin job.
I don't have a snarky comment, I just think this is unbelievably stupid.
Oldie (it's from 2012) but a goodie.
I know, ABC6 is the one that broke this report we're all commenting on.
That's some mighty fine journalisming, Lou.
ABC6/FOX28 does have about the worst news team in Columbus in my opinion. Attention to detail and follow-through are generally afterthoughts.
That's what I was wondering above, too but my comment instantly disappeared into never-never land. Maybe it's a coincidence?
Barrett and his girlfriend, Alexandria Barrett-Clark
Is the hyphenated last name just a coincidence?
Anything easy ain't worth a damn
OSU will face two of the Heisman finalists (Gordon, Cooper) in back to back games and could see the third (Mariota) in title game.— Jeff Svoboda (@JeffSvoboda) December 8, 2014
Any of these East Division bars
Free beer? IF I HAVE TO.
They usually "split up" the bars around the stadium into being affiliated with one team or the other if you're looking for an easy way to find friendly colors while bar-hopping. This year the pairings for Ohio State are:
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery: 140 S. Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Champps: 49 West Maryland Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Harry & Izzy's: 153 S. Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Indianapolis Colts Grille: 110 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Dick's Last Resort: 111 Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Slippery Noodle: 372 S. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Prime 47: 47 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- High Velocity: 10 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Kilroys: 201 S. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
The B1G website has more info and a map to familiarize yourself where everything is.
I can't believe the marketing director for the WinnaVegas (what?) Casino was wrong on this. My faith has been shaken to the core.
Wow, I've never seen that before. Barf.
Once and for all. Tressel is NOT going to Nebraska. 100 percent confirmed. You can bank that!— Dustin Fox (@DustinFox37) December 4, 2014
Look, if you can't trust the marketing director at some random casino in the middle of Iowa, who the hell can you trust?
If memory serves the last time the team wore a sticker in memoriam of someone it was Maria Tiberi last year, which is also where the photo on this 'mockup' is from.
In other news, Rich Rod was named the Pac 12 Coach of the Year.
/continues to eat giant bag of popcorn