Great takedown by Demas. Yeah!!!
Link doesnt work for me. AHHHH!
Ya know who's not thinking of this?
Kentucky would crumble into ashes for BB.
Big name commits are great, but I'm more hyped about the 3* that have been made into tremendous performers. Coaching is way more important than "closing" a big name.
#12 and #13 were playing lights out during the last few minutes of the game. Some HARD hits fellas.
If you wanna watch the Bosa sack its at roughly 30:30 in the video.
Kiel is the first QB in my (albeit short) memory that was absolutely afraid to take a hit. All season long he slid around that field like it was soccer. Man up kid.
"Ohio State currently has commitments from five of the top 15 in the Buckeye state's 2016 group, and if this pledge happens soon he would be the fifth from that group."
Wouldn't that pledge be the sixth?
Nothing like diggin for gold and staring RIGHT at the camera.
Holy ship that was a fast post. Not even 30s after 12 gauge said he'd be returning. Damn!
Announcing that he now has the power to make message boards explode with conjecture.
No idea how you consider the Bengals a "good" organization.
The tree is rotten from the top (Mike Brown), and the head coach is beyond worthless. 11 years under Lewis and ZERO playoff wins.
It is if you're a Mensa candidate.
So wait, Billy Price did the RIGHT thing? Someone on the offensive line did their job? But I thought Warriner was an idiot, a horrible coach, and the offensive line was awful?!
So you're saying the sky isn't falling?!
If this is the kind of garbage that I'm going to be reading here, 11W isn't quite the blog that I thought it was:
"Listen, I did sex for a couple glorious minutes in college, and I consumed enough mind-altering substances to incapacitate a baby rhinoceros"
You were better before your head got too big and you thought people cared about your how many words you could use to make mildly humorous opinions.
Keep in mind the "research" written to back up claims by the Training Mask company comes from this guy (copied and pasted directly from their website)... he used to be listed as a PhD in sociology, but now its Math/Physics.... so that's weird. Also that it's "accepted" in canada and the UK. What the hell does that mean?
Dr. Artour Rakhimov - Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of regional competitions in mathematics, chess, and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Author of the most comprehensive book in English (“Normal breathing: the key to vital health”) about the Buteyko breathing method and one of the largest world’s website devoted to breathing training (www.NormalBreathing.com)
* Buteyko breathing teacher (since 2002 up to now) and trainer
* Health writer and health educator
They are a fad, much like the "perfect pushup" which you also see in gyms run by highly regarded trainers. A lot of the 'research' done by people who back up these training masks are done by people with PhDs (but not medical doctors) or "fitness celebrities."
Hell, the 'training mask' company had their "research" be written by a total clown (I think he had a PhD in Political Science). It was so much hokum that they actually had a "these claims have not been substantiated" all over their research page in little text.
Elevation masks do NOT simulate actual elevation, which is useful for endurance athletes. True elevation training increases red cell count (oxygen transport) among other things as your body adjusts to the hemoglobin transport curve.
Despite being called an 'elevation trainer' the mask is not. It is a hypoxic trainer.
What the masks will do is restrict airflow, thus making your lungs work harder. The actual effect on VO2 max or anything is basically nil, but it does help strengthen your diaphragm which WILL improve your ability to suck air. They will enforce and reinforce the 'breathing' muscles (scalenes, intercostals, abdominals, etc.) which allows an athlete to maintain a higher breathing frequency for a longer amount of time. Unfortunately it is also likely to increase skeletal muscle fatigue because the body is prioritizing the breathing muscles.
Net, it's a fad.
I see what you did there... and I love it!
Go pack Go.
Richard Sherman needs to take notes from Michael Bennett
Good god. With this much bitching and complaining you'd think we were losing to sienna or something.
Apparently a win isn't a win, unless it's a big win... and someone said this team will "only get to the sweet 16." ONLY? God. This fanbase has become overly spoiled by Matta and Meyer.
1) helmet stickers totally are proof of how awesome you are... NOT.
2) you got downvoted to hell cuz your thoughts were beyond off base. had you written your previous works of insanity in similar style to what's above, it would have been a bit more mild in reception.
You might want go back and learn the definition of irony.
Didn't and couldn't are two entirely different contractions... but apparently you thrive on making false comparisons that hold no merit. Nice try though.