I completely agree. It just depends on whether Seahawks management believes that they already have their replacement in R.Turbin (24) and C.Michael (23).
Looking at the rest of bottom 1/5th of the First Round:
- 26. Browns - Could have been a real possibility here before they picked up Ben Tate and Dion Lewis.
- 27. Saints - PT Cruiser (29) and Mark Ingram (24) are solid guys. Probably going DEF with this pick.
- 28. Panthers - Maybe here? Both DAWilliams (30) and J.Stewart (27) are unreliable and always on IR.
- 29. Patriots - No. Ridley, Vereen, Blount, Bolden. Next.
- 30. Niners - No. Gore (30), Hunter (25), Dixon (26), plus they just drafted Lattimore last year...
- 31. Broncos - No. Too much youth already and they need a ton of DEF help.
- 32. Seahawks - Maybe (see above).
if I had to guess, he's going to fall into the 2nd round purely based on team needs.. Early 2nd rounder to the Jags or Falcons would make a lot of sense..