There will be no 11w jail for the premium lounge gathering tonight no matter what transpires. What happens in the premium lounge, stays there.
Yeah, didn't find that out until I was too many drinks in talking football with him. Now that I know him better, it was fun to land and ask him about his teams :)
Yeah, Bru's room seems to be the destination. There is a place around here that is Notre Dame (Wishing Well), so just wanted to avoid that!
Almost feel sorry for some family I have here. A sister who is a gator fan and her bf, a gator & Michigan fan. That's rough right there!
Where in the world did this assumption that VTech is so formidable, come from? They were atrocious for a half against their mighty season opener, William & Mary.
Let me say first that I want some Xbrax. He is just that damn good. Let me also say that there are some people who have a horrid football IQ and need to step back, read them some Ross Fulton and come better next week.
With that being said:
1) JT looks to have one hell of a career here. Accurate, poised and can scramble when needed. Expected him to make mistakes (which he did and will continue to do ... especially on decision to hold vs handoff).
2) The O-line was just that freaking bad. Solidified more in the 2nd half but still sub-par. Considering what Wariner has done the past few years, can't wait to see the product in a week.
3) We all watched the same game (although some were seemingly drunk beyond belief). When Barrett was given time in the 2nd half to run through his progressions, he was pretty outstanding.
4) This team is setup in a big way. You couldn't really ask for more weapons for the QB to utilize.
Switch this O-line with last year. Does any person actually doubt that we'd have 2 backs with almost 100 each?
Urban said bluntly that they wanted to open up the playbook to let JT do his thing but couldn't b/c the pass protection was that bad. When they began to open things up in the 2nd, boom.
In short Tampa, I think you should prepare more for a dual system next year. Braxton is too good to not be on the field. JT will probably get the ball to skill players in a way that he is invaluable as well.
It is football season and you can easily not contribute if you dislike a topic.
I'd bet to cover, easily. EASILY.
Barrett & the skill players are only going to be as effective as the O-line allows. We're going to have a very good/bad season almost solely based on this. The weapons are there. We'll see what Wariner can do.
Coop says he is serviceable @ best. At BEST.
Torn on this. Part of me attributes this to him being injury prone & the staff intentionally healing as much as possible.
Still, two weeks from game time and our starting QB isn't getting reps.
(Edit: Past that, the closer the opener gets with no Xbrax, the more I believe there isn't much faith in his backups)
Now that Urban has had use of a bruiser like Hyde, do you see him actually seeking prospects in that mold? If yes, who would be a current target to look out for? Thanks for all you do.
Guess I'm indifferent to rooting for or against Michigan being better. Understand the viewpoint on both ends. I guess, for me, it comes down to this:
1) I lived through the 90's. While both teams we're playing @ peaks, I dont feel any better about the losses. Would I dislike the losses more if we lost to worse teams? Maybe in the moment but the loss would still end up a loss.
2) This is Michigan football. At some point, they'll be right back in things and a perennial power. Whether it be the institution, history or sheer money, they'll get it right eventually. You had better believe I won't be saying 'Gee, it sucks we lost but I'm so happy it was to a great Michigan team,' whenever that inevitable heartbreak loss happens.
3) There haven't been enough tears from some of my northern friends (who proclaimed Hokey Pokey was the answer and yada yada), to satisfy me yet.
Right now, I'll enjoy the mess up there ... think back on how irate I was after spoiled seasons & wait for the next 10 yr war, b/c it will absolutely come back around eventually.
And by not many, I meant too many :)
There aren't many UM fan/alumni on this board. The ppl who are, tend to be respectful & intelligent. Appreciate your insight and decorum here, something I hope translates from this site, there.
3 years of trolling? Oh my. "I'll teach 'em. I shall devote idiotic amounts of time to new names/emails!" This is kinda hilarious (and disturbing). Look forward to your next endeavor @ the library with a new ip.
I see Coach around once a week. A few points:
1) That punchline you gave hime is rated g, compared to some of the things said to him.
2) He doesn't shy away from knowing there are a few games in the series we should have won & puts it on himself.
3) He and around 30 other former coaches have tried to get to a playoff/edit the BCS since its inception. Those guys absolutely have a hand in the final push.
4) One of the more thoughtful person(s) I have ever met.
5) I run a construction division. There are 20 year old guys who couldn't hold a candle to the level of activity this man has. He never stops.
6) He handed the Pitt job to Luke on a silver platter. The story on how Fick screwed that up is hilarious.
I actually do remember this from some of my Michigan friends when he was hired. There was absolutely nothing spectacular about his resume and there still isn't.
And so on.
Deer tick state.
Agreed on everything!