For Netflix, I highly recommend The Fall. It's found under TV shows in the British TV section. It's a BBC fictional series about a current day serial killer and the authorities attempts to track him down. Suspenseful, incredibly well written (smart substance, not gore) and there will only be 3 seasons (no stringing it along for ratings like they do in the U.S.). Enjoy...just don't make it the last thing you watch before going to bed.
Thanks for the heads up....really glad to be able to relive "85 yards through the heart of the South" on this summer evening.
Gotta figure some curious journalist somewhere will file a Freedom of Information Act request. Stay tuned...
Aside from the Ohio State commitments, a handful of visitors opened eyes around the stadium but none more than Calabasas, Calif., defensive back Darnay Holmes. Holmes was in lockdown mode the entire night and was exceptionally physical but ran step-for-step with each receiver he squared off against. Holmes is a rocked-up 5-foot-11 and 190-pounds and showed himself to be the quintessential cover cornerback. One Ohio State coach told me that Holmes may have been the "best cornerback we've ever had in camp."
Mine came yesterday. Fits like a glove. Looks local and kingly. Pure gold. Enjoy it!
Good call because it's not as if respecting Cardale would've changed the outcome of the game. They're just looking for an excuse on why they lost and don't want to admit that we were the better team with better athletes, coaches and game plans.
Well said...I think you just spoke for all of us.
UT has to compete somehow.
Heard that Ethyl and Tank will have it as well as Eddie George's. Might want to call now to confirm though.
BBR is always my go-to bar for watching fights on TV. They always pay for boxing and MMA. Cover is generally $10 after 10 p.m. Highly confident they'll be showing it...they regularly have PPV fights on there. $6000 isn't much if you can recoup it through a small cover and a lot of alcohol sales.
^^^^ PERFECT synopsis ^^^^
Birm, any feedback on Rashan Gary and him visiting OSU at some point in the future? I thought he was supposed to attend the spring game but I guess that changed (perhaps due to Kareem Walker not going?).
Did Rashan Gary not make it to Cbus for the spring game? I'm a little out of the loop but I know for awhile this weekend was supposed to be his key visit to OSU, right?
1. Any of those
2. No week days (M-Th)
3. $100 if some of it goes to 11W
** Two thoughts on courses:
1. Leveraging the OSU connection to play at the OSU courses seems to make the most sense. I figure there may be some on here with good access to OSU celebs who might be able to pull a string or two. Happy to help ask a few buddies if it helps but I'm no celeb. Just let me know, I'm happy to ask.
2. I could likely get us on Pinnacle in Grove City. Really nice course (ranked #5 in Central Ohio--behind Muirfield, GC, Double Eagle and Scioto). But green fees would likely be around $65-75, so not sure how much that leaves for the charity/11W. Also, Friday would probably be a requirement depending on group size.
Cool, I wasn't sure if he had Mike Thomas' height or was more like Dontre or somewhere in between.
Out of curiosity, how tall is he? Didn't see it listed in the article.
^^^ Bingo, ShaggyBuck...that's my best guess as well. ^^^
Good foresight here. We are the champs once again!
Man, I'm so over this February Ohio weather.
Appreciated. My wife and I were on our honeymoon in Italy this past summer, so I had to get an international data plan just to check into work every once in awhile, and of course, like any true Buckeye, I had to check 11W here and there. I had no idea how much data these page loads with GIF's ate up. I literally exceeded my 1GB plan in a day or two on some forum posts. $100 later, I learned my lesson.
Thank you, sweet baby Jebus!
I hope that's the way it went down and works out in the end. Sure would be one of the best resolutions possible.
Went ISIS on Time Warner last April Signed up with Uverse when college football season came around. Got a 1 year deal with them for their best package for $120/mo (half my previous TW bill). I know I'll have to renegotiate this October, but totally worth it. And their mobile app is stellar. Never going back.
Wow, just wow... For being a prominent figurehead of such a "fine and venerable institution" like TSUN, one would think he could find a better manner in which to describe the situation. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but if I read that quote without knowing who said it, I would've figured I was listening to someone from the SEC or the Big 12 conference.
Just to add to this discussion a bit, two points of note from today:
- As said by someone earlier, Urban's 2012 class vs JH's 2015 class make for good comparisons on their approaches to recruiting and commensurate success. It's clear that JH isn't even close to Urban's level. Top 25 for TSUN today vs Top 5 for the Bucks in 2012.
- Anyone catch that one of the deciding factors in Weber picking us today had to do with JH flipping a lesser-rated RB from Iowa? Weber said he was under the impression that he was the only RB being recruited by JH. Maybe signals got crossed, but the one thing you can count on with Urban is transparency with his recruits. It goes a long way (as demonstrated today) so JH better learn quickly if he wants to keep up and compete.
The best in the business.