Orange, purple, yellow......nothing will ever come close to the white out.
Wow, just took a look at the forum. Some of them are talking like they're the '85 Bears.
lol @ Danny Sheridan
While Key went to USC, it's cool to see how involved he is now with OSU since his nephew has stepped onto campus.
You gotta believe Mike has given Brax some tips as well.
It's a sentence within a sentence.......within a sentence.
I don't always listen to Mike/Mike......but when I do, I regret it.
Summary of what every show consists of you ask?
Golic: Mentions/compares playing in the NFL to EVERY topic discussed, ND this/ND that, yells at Greeny.
Greeny: Says WAY too much about a topic/question when a simple sentence will suffice, yells at Golic.
1. '98 MSU - Given, will always be at the top.
2. '07 Florida - After the initial KO return, it felt like a no-brainer.....then the nightmare began.
3. '09 USC - Was in the Shoe for this game, one of the loudest games ever.....and we basically gave the game away.
1. '15 Bama - Yes, not the Championship, but something about beating them just gives this the #1 nod.
2. '06 Meechigan - #1 vs #2, definitely lived up to the hype.
3. '03 Miami - David vs Goliath
Lee Evans was still running in my nightmares after that '03 game.
Hasn't Derrick Rose been "coming back" for the past 5 years??
The phrase "shots fired" is so fitting here......silly Plaxico.
Mariotta winning over Stiebler is criminal
Didn't she get shelled in her biggest game?
Is he? Remember last year when he was "nearly 100%" during mid-August?
JT is the starter IMO.
Braxton will be seeing the field though, that's for sure.
Soooo, people are still leaving their stickers on hats eh?
"Both ya'll gettin' clapped up......BOTH YA'LL!"
You do know Love didn't play at all, and Kyrie only 1 game in that GS series......don't you?
As mentioned a couple posts up, he's overrated. Not only that, but selfish and couldn't take the fact he was the 3rd best player on a NBA Finals-Bound team from the start.
Being the best player on a terrible Minnesota squad doesn't say much, I don't care what stat-padding numbers you put up.
All that being said, him being healthy in the Warriors series may have changed things, but without D, who knows.
Steph rubs A LOT of people the wrong way, reasons mentioned above, but let's cover again:
1. Why does he shake his head on EVERY PLAY?
2. No leadership: Does he even talk on the court? Yes, the kid can stroke, but he looks depressed/bored 100% of the time.
3. Good god, either take the mouthpiece out or keep it in your damn mouth.
4. Very arrogant and acts like he can do no wrong. Yes Steph, even you commit fouls.
5. Well deserved MVP, if you count majority of his points come off illegal screens/moving picks. I fee like I'm watching Indiana/Wisky EVERY TIME Golden State plays.
Very tough to stop this offense when you have no chance, refs will NEVER call this fouls. They did once last night and I almost fainted.
Wow, looks like the Cavs have given up already.
The last 3-4 seasons actually.
Season 2 and 3 were the best, by far.
Jemele Hill may take the cake.
She must have dirt on 95% of ESPN.
And then continues to bring it up on your 10 year HS reunion lol
Cavs would have a tougher time (match-up wise) with the Rockets imo, so I'm glad they took that series.
I just don't get how NOBODY is giving Cleveland a chance, regardless if Kyrie is 100% or not. This feels like OSU/Miami and OSU/Oregon all over again.
How La Batard still has a show is beyond me. Dude is unbearable to listen to, as well as his pops.
As for Bomani Jones? Biggest prick within ESPN. Yes, even worse than Skip.