Buckeyeball043's picture

Buckeyeball043

Harrisburg, PA (via New Cumberland, PA)

Member since 12 June 2014 | Blog

Helmet Stickers: 2,255 | Leaderboard

Voting Record: 1814 / 90

Former OSU Student Athlete
Currently Working/Residing in Harrisburg, PA

Favorites

  • COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER: El Guapo
  • COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER: Slam Thompson
  • NFL TEAM: Steelers
  • NHL TEAM: Colorado Avalanche, Cbus Blue Jackets
  • NBA TEAM: nah
  • MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves, Pittsburgh Pirates
  • SOCCER TEAM: West Ham United

Recent Activity

Comment 31 Jul 2015

Please lawdy be PSU! i don't want to miss it again this year!

Ok I'll come out for whatever weekend it is.

EDIT: Just read the tweet after I commented (like an idiot) - Hurray! Oct. 17!

Comment 30 Jul 2015

90% of all sports browsing starts and ends here at 11W - the other 10% is the occasional SI article or LGHL article - usually i find them by looking here.

So 99%.

Comment 30 Jul 2015

Why are there so many good zoos in Ohio?

And by "so many" I mean Toledo and Columbus

Comment 23 Jul 2015

This is pretty cool