In a way Ohio State is the reason that I am alive, because it is the school that accepted my dad, allowing him to escape a brutal civil war in Lebanon that had already been raging for 7 years. He came to the states, met my mom, and the rest is history. So yeah, I've been a Buckeye since birth.
All 3 BCS games I have been to that Ohio State won.
- College Football Player: Ryan Shazier, because he is a cool cat.
- College Basketball Player: Aaron Craft, because he is a super sneaky athlete and always gives 110% He goes the extra mile. He has a lot of heart. He leaves it all on the floor. He's a firecracker. He's such an important part of this team. He has such great hustle.
- NFL Team: I haven't watched a game in years.
- NHL Team: Hahaha
- NBA Team: If it was the 90s, I would say my hometown Bulls. Hate the league now.
- MLB Team: boring, can't watch 162 games
- Soccer Team: FC Ryan Shazier