Thats how the ball bounces
I have to go see a man about a horse
Kill two birds with one stone
As others have mentioned, talent is not an issue. Actually, I believe this 2016 team is more talented "pound for pound" than last year. Not just the starters, but from 1-85, these team beats last years team- IMHO.
If you base things on game 1, then there is no way we win the NCG, but as we know championships aren't won in September and I fully expect this will be a team not well seasoned by the time November comes around.
Given that, I think Oklahoma isn't as daunting as initially believed, but I think we still lose that game.
Sure...that's what I'm suggesting.
I think we need a better entrance. Running on the field is a little lame.
Clemson has the best entrance in College football.
Wow that sucks! I hope it works out for him wherever he lands.
Player safety comes before my desire to see exciting plays. If it reduces trauma along with knee tears and the like, then I'm all for it.
Something is wrong with this list. *ichigan is missing
Not feeling Roby's style...but to each their own.
I like a more classic look that can't be dated.
Where are the people that wanted Schiano fired before hearing the facts?
- When you go in a bathroom and there aren't anymore butt protectors/paper guards left and you have to line the toilet seat with ultra thin toliet paper
- People saying bless you. Considering that it means that when a person sneezes, they are releasing evil spirits/demons, I don't care for it much. I don't have demons in my body
- When in a drive through, the person taking your order doesn't let you finish a sentence before they ask you "anything else", or "will that complete your order"
- When you have ear phones in and someone tries to strike up a conversation about nothing
- When you order a double stack of pancakes and the waiter only gives you enough butter to coat only one pancake
- Sentence finishers. How do they even know what I was about to say? Just shut up and listen!
- Bar of soap left in the tub- Not only can i slip on the "white dove bar", it's collecting dirt I just washed off
- Recaps of weekends before you do an ounce of work
- Crusty hills- I'm talking about men and women that have crust on their feet so thick that they are beginning to crack and the dirt has somehow baked in.
I want this to happen. Adding a player like Wade will pay off huge dividends once we face GW or SA in the finals next year.
If Wade wants to win another ring, his best shot is with either the Cavs, GW, SA. That's it. Everyone else is a contender but not a serious one.
If Wade wants to get his money and ride off in the sunset, then he'll go to Denver.
I have a question:
Why can't people be Bandwagon fans?
I find that some people really get worked up over people that are passive fans and want to align themselves with a new team that is winning. Peraps these people don't care to follow every aspect of the team. So I wondering what is so wrong with that?
Go away. You're not wanted here
Nevada's silence is deafening...
Peppers stands out because he is surrounded by others that do not. He doesn't have any competition over there.
It reminds me when Zach Boren switched from FB to MLB because our Linebackers were playing very poor and we didn't have good depth.
In Peppers case, when he has to play RB, CB, Safety, LB, that tells me that their talent is bad and their depth is lacking. It's a safe bet that Meyer should never have to play a player on both offense and defense.
The Warriors will be tight and the pressure is squarely on them. They don't want to be that team that:
1) Blew a 3-1 lead
2) Won 73 regular season games, but fail in Finals.
Pressure is insane on their side whereas Cleveland is the underdog and can play a little more loose. Yes the pressure of bringing Cleveland a championship is heavy, but Cleveland will still be proud of what they accomplished and how they fought.
LeBron being to 6 straight Finals will be a huge factor that some aren't discussing that can really be a calming to the rest of the players and to T.Lue.
Why are you so aggressive?
I think you're in the minority with the 12-2 comment.
Also, based on what I see and hear Meyer looks to bring in high character guys. Are you intimating that Meyer isn't recruiting morally?
I like them because the marketing department understands money and generating revenue.
Perhaps this is part of Nikes apparel deal the Bucks.
Is this quiz required? Also will I be graded?