I love that I can get so much Michigan news at a Buckeye site. I love that this thread is here. (There is no comparable thread about OSU over at mgoblog).
Seriously . . . let me repeat my mantra again . . .
- Michigan hasn't (yet) proven a thing. Talk is cheap.
- I think OSU wins (although the game is close).
- I think that Michigan "could" win this year if many things line up:
- Michigan stays healthy, especially in secondary.
- Speight develops as QB all the way through the year.
- Harbaugh's creative playcalling gives an advantage.
- The Michigan DL is able to completely disrupt the OSU running game, gets pressure on Barrett, to the point that he throws interceptions.
- Peppers returns several punts or kickoffs for a long way, possibly even a TD.