I think its funny that Urban can make a comment about a player's butt and its funny and light hearted. When Bert tries to imitate, it gets kinda creepy and weird....
Hey, different strokes for different folks....its all good.
Dude, Please don't use words like elucidating after 11.
I agree with you Poison, but looking at the Crystal Balls.....He might be in for an awesome recruiting class. Impressive, if it sticks.
Great job Nate...I hope that one goes on the wall!
You know, with a name like "Tracy Sprinkle", I'd think that he would get in a scrap every now and then. Kinda like a boy named "Sue".
I was impressed with how quick he got down the field. With his size, its almost like a LB coming down the field after the kick.
~~Look at Butt for scUM
Now there is a string of words you wouldn't want to use out of context.......
Wow. Can you imagine all three on the field? Has anyone had three number 1 LBs playing together at the same time?
Not sure about Dollie, but Dottie is standing by her man....
As impressive as that hit was, kids should not be taught to lead with the helmet as Big Kat did in that play. Today, he might even get called for targeting on that hit. In fact, kids are taught to keep the head up and tackle through the runner. Kat did tackle through, but he shouldn't have led with the crown of his helmet.
Not the size of the dog in the fight......I can't see Spielman being denied by anyone.
1. I thought the overall play of the defense looked improved compared to last year. There were no long completions, although the QB's aired it out quite a bit. The coverage looked good and the LB's looked like they knew where to drop in coverage. The short passing game was there most of the afternoon and I thought the standout performances from a X and Z position were Corey Smith and Michael Thomas.
2. Curtis looked average at times, although he broke one into the open late in the game and absolutely made the defender look silly. I think he will be very similar to Dontre in terms of utilization and skill set.
3. Dixon looked like he will be one of our downfield threats, although he didn't win any battles for the ball. Credit to the coverage on him all afternoon. I can't say he dropped any that he should have caught as many of the balls were thrown where they could be contested by the DB.
4. The running game was ok, although the line needs to continue to develop. Eze had a nice run or two as did Dunn. I thought Ball looked very good as well. We are really stacked at RB this year in my opinion.
5. Raekwon looked very instinctual and aggressive. He dropped into coverage really well for a freshman. I think he will push Curtis Grant this year.
I think he would be a terrific asset to match up against "Jump Ball" receivers on the goal line. He has the cover skills and the height to negate the tall receiver advantage and can come up in run support if he has to as well.
Actually, I think Jordan Hall is making waves at TE this year. Should be an impact player.
Looks like you "over thought" my comment.
Dylan looks like he could be Fickell's son.
Raquel Welch, Cindy Crawford....it does happen occasionally.
Man, he looks like Barry Bonds in this pic.
He chooses to invoke his 5th Amendment privileges..
I saw that he was working his hamstring with some kind of device prior to the run....I have no idea if it was bothering him before hand or not. I still think he is the top RB on the board.
Please tell me we are above something like this.....
I believe Gene is working on getting those back on here. Not sure what the status of that is at the moment.
Just go to the body, the duck doesn't have any teeth.....
Hey Gene, thanks for all that you do. One thing I miss from the old site was the "Offers and Commits" page from each year. I used to have all of them bookmarked. What are the chances of getting a new one put up on here?