Nah, that was alright.
I'm going to ask you to use animated gifs from now on...
Gotta be weed.
WTF is going on today???
This is truly shameful.
Not only that, he would get a pass in a small way because every talking head that played football will defend it saying they all tried to get a leg up somehow by stretching the rules a bit, and it's not that big of a deal.
For Tom Brady, the lying/cover-up is worse than the crime
They didn't deny it, either.
As do we.
Exactly. Now if you'll excuse me, my cell phone contract is up. I need to pulverize my phone and SIM card into a gajillion pieces.
Kinda disagree. The Patriots and Brady have been the darlings of the NFL for the last several years, so they are responsible for their own unraveling. It's rhetoric.
I don't know if this is great or if it is disrespectful. I think it is great, so we'll go with that. Well done!
Maybe he'll tell us why DrewBuckeye was in the clink.
Some serious bromancing going on here...
Threadjack-- I'd love to see Jason or Ramzy come out with a little 11W history post. I'm am by far NOT the longest member (TWSS) on this site, but it's amazing to see the changes over the years.
* They've posted the graphs before...for the last 3-5 years, site growth has largely been exponential
* There have been a number of writers that have moved on, including 2 females (Sarah, Elika)
* The Skullies were done by a different person each weekday years back, and none on the weekends
* DJ resigned once (not trying to dig up dirt...DJ owned up to it, and very glad he's back despite my argument with him about the "Patient Zero" nickname)
* There have been may notorious posters long before MMan and 9Route got axed, such as Pam and M1EK (PSU sh!thead)
* Skullies used to get maybe 15 comments and there were never gifs posted -- I'd love to know who broke the ice with that one.
* While the work now is phenomenal, I first came here trying to figure out what the hell was happening in the off season of 2011. 11W was the only place that had any legit info. The articles while all of that was going on were amazing.
These are probably jiggling on the other side....................
This list would look entirely different, however, if all comments got a helmet sticker at the beginning of the helmet sticker implementation. I started off with around 100 HS...but I'd made many more comments than that in the past. I'd probably be closer to 15,000. Not that this matters at all...to anyone.
How about "Illegal Cleat" day?
I'm more worried about the back end of the list. Only 5000 more votes until I'm off the list. We need another upvote orgy thread.
Hat bills are too flat these days. I went to school during the overly-curved hat bill days.