The recommendations Evannati made are ideal. Alot of it depends on how long you are docked. Cruising Duval Street is great. Offers great places to eat, drink and shop. Sunset is a must see. One of the most beautiful scenes to take in. Safe travels.
Army, Sergeant First Class (RET). 1983 - 2006; 32D (Telecommunications) (eventaully morphed into 25P in today's Army. Mulitple tour overseas..Germany, The Netherlands, Middle East, etc.
Currently work as a Department Army Civilian (DA CIV) at the Cyber Center of Excellence at Fort Gordon, GA. Develop training for the enlisted, warrant officers and officers in the Signal / Cyber branch of the Army.
Key West! Love that place!
Not possible. All of them!
I've read (here or another site) that Clark is physically fine but he is having a difficult time psychologically coming back from the injury.
For the Buckeyes to win Saturday, the following needs to happen:
1. On offense, Cardale plays within the offensive game plan and avoids mistakes. I'm not sold on Bucky's defense just yet (glance at their schedule and quality each opponent's offense). Especially how well the offense played against MSU. I understand it was WITH J.T. but the Buckeye's offense is a system and the players are parts of that system. Hopefully, Cardale can do his part. I'm cautiously optimistic.
2. The defense limits the big plays and Gordon (and the running game). Stave cannot beat OSU no more than Cardale can beat Wiscy by themselves. Limit the running under their average per game. I have no problem the Buckeyes running the Bear in this game.
3. Play for 60 minutes. No lulls, no taking plays off, maintain gap discipline on defense, and play fast and physical.
Only S1??? All 4 seasons downloaded and watched. Impatiently waiting on S5. Many surprises and "Damn its, I wish that guy or gal didn't get killed." But my favorite character is still hanging in there.
Nothing wrong with those views at all because they are true. I would like to see OSU play better teams in the OOC schedule regardless of how strong the B1G is. Better teams prepares them for the NCAA's.
My thoughts exactly. The general public and media (outside of the local media) do not recall that JT and Cardale were neck-and-neck for sometime prior to JT being chosen as the starter. As long as he executes the offense as JT did and avoids the TOs, I feel Cardale will do fine.
My questions fall on the defense moreso than anything. They must stop or at least limit the running game of Wisky. Force them to beat you with the pass.
1. Pulp Fiction (Classic QT movie, what more can I say)
2. Inglorious Basterds (Another QT great, Pitt and Christoph Waltz are great in this film)
3. Marvel's The Avengers (great seeing a childhood comic coming to life on the big screen)
4. Snatch (Another great Guy Ritchie flick. Plug in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Rock'N'Rolla here too.
5. Animal House (John Belushi -"They took the whole F...ing bar"
6. Gladiator / Braveheart (These are two movies that I will stop and watch when channel surfing on cable no matter the time of day)
7. Lethal Weapon (The best of the four and a crazy ass Gary B to boot.)
8. Alladin (Yes, the Disney Movie and Robin Williams was great as the Genie)
9. Fight Club (The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club. The 2nd rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.)
10. Apocalypse Now, Zero Dark Thirty, Blackhawk Down (Hard one to watch but still great)
A. Miss. State
B. Ohio State
F. Ole MIss
It seems we are all on the same sheet of music for the most part. 1 warm-up (MAC, Mountain West, etc.), 1-mid level Power 5, and 1-Top-Tier. I do like the scheduling from 81-91 as well. Who will draw up the Memo and send it to Geno and Urban?
"Big Daddy" Wilkinson. One of the best if not best DT OSU has ever had.
You are not wrong. The only reasons I live here are my job, weather, golf and the cost of living.
I'm a little further away from Athens but my daughter and her boyfriend went to the same game. I told him about the normal UGA fans I run into at the local sports bars (or otherwise) and at first he didn't beleive me. During the game, he could not believe how ignornant the UGA fans were. But he now sees where I'm coming from. The UGA fans I have encountered in my time living in GA are mostly ignornat and severly disabled when being knowledgable football fans. I'm slowly but surely converting him to becoming a Buckeye fan.
Old faithful is Miller Lite. But I have no problem going to Longboard Lager, Stella, or Guinness Black Lager
If Gibson comes to Ohio State fine...IF not I'm OK with that as well. This is the way of the recruiting. I want guys that want to be Buckeyes without all of the drama.
In addition, he has known the staff was planning on taking TWO QBs in this class.
Typically, Thad's team have at least one or two consistent, good shooters from deep. When the team is hitting from deep, it opens up the lane for guys like Craft, Scott, etc. Problem 1: This team is not a good shooting team.
When plays aren't there, players have a tendency to force this issue thus leading to turnovers or poor shot selection. Two things need to happen: 1: Uptempo basketball - this team plays much better when the tempo is up especially on the offensive end and 2: Take what the defense gives you instead of giving poessions away (It doesn't help that this team cannot shoot worth a lick).
Lastly, this was a concern coming into the season, who was going to be the Buckeyes go-to-guy. I don't think its from a lack from trying but NONE of the guys have the "IT" to be that guy. Ross is a shooter not a true scorer. Thompson could be but lacks the confidence in his game (if he ever "gets it" this guy could be very good). Smith, Craft, Williams, and Scott aren't those type of players. Loving is to young but has shown some potential.
Overall bottom line: Our expectations were higher than the potential of this team. And next year may not be much better.