Thought they have 38?
#2 center that year was Ryan Kelly, from West Chester, Ohio. (Bobek is from Illinois) Kelly was just picked in the 1st round of the NFL draft and was a captain at Alabama.
My many sources say he's a lock.
I don't think North Carolina gets in if they just win an ugly game.
One word, compost. Worms are a great way to get into it if you don't have time or space.
This needs to happen every Sunday. Go Gray Box!!
I wonder if there will be petroleum in 40 years? Could he have drilled through the depth chart at OSU??
It's going to be so awesome.
Yes, Meyer rolled out the red carpet for Harris a few months ago at the Schott, when the crowd was chanting his name. Clearly, it's one of those cases where Meyer thought he could get Harris and when he didn't commit, he needed to get a plan B (Weber). It's strange cause the best choice for Harris was clearly OSU. Bama is stacked at RB, plus we just knocked them off. I think Kareem Walker saw the opening and took it. But I'm with you, and Bill Green, this might not be over just yet. I could still see LJ, Damien, or Weber being our 2014 back.
Keep in mind, we didn't get a commit at tailback last year. Samuel is converted. Ball and Dunn aren't Meyer's guys. I think Meyer needed to cover his bases and took Weber because he needed to. Harris was the clear #1 choice. He's never stopped recruiting Harris and he won't because he needs depth at tailback.
I'm just saying, that Harris guy... he gone.
I wouldn't say he's gone. Recruiting is a process, and nothing is a done deal until they sign that letter. He's decommitted once already, he tweeted the day before his commitment that he still didn't know where he was going, and for most of the last 6 months his favorite has been OSU.
Comprehensive breakdown SC. A refreshing break from the either black or white reviews. I think it's also fair to add, that the Beck hire was probably more influenced by Ed Warriner than anything else. And with Warriner moving into the drivers seat as primary play caller, I think the offense will probably be influenced more by him, than Beck. Wondering if you have anything on Ed and his personal philosophy?
so does he.....at 1:09min
Jason, I agree with raising the sticker count, I would even argue for a higher requirements to post a thread. Say 100 to 250 helmet stickers. On par, you could have a "black stripe" break in period where newbies have to earn stickers, can't receive them, and are identified by a black stripe on their avatar.
And was it Spencer who had that crazy one handed catch, that they didn't even review!?!?!? Shades of Devin Smith's one hander last year.
The Bucks got bashed early in the season for the strength of schedule. But as it turned out, not so much.... # of Bowl teams played this season: Oregon -6, Florida St. -9, Alabama -10, Ohio State -10. Go Bucks!!
Yeah, the Selection Committee to the Buckeyes!
C'mon Nick we have far too many "rankings" that don't make any sense. Otherwise a good wrap up.
This is a political move by Kelly.
I'd say Patrick just lost his black stripe. Nice work Mr. Maks.
IV. PROCEDURES FOLLOWING A POSITIVE DRUG TEST FOR DRUGS OF ABUSE AND/OR SUBSTANCE ABUSE OCCURRENCE
A. First Positive
1. The management team consists of the Associate Athletic Director, medical review offi cer, drug testing coordinator,
intervention coordinator and head coach or his/her designee. The management team will be informed of a positive
drug positive test and/or alcohol/substance abuse related offense (e.g., DUI, alcohol related assault, underage pos
session of alcohol).
2. The student-athlete will be evaluated by the intervention coordinator and a substance abuse counselor approved by
the Department of Athletics.
3. The management team will determine a management plan for the student-athlete and will meet with the student-
athlete in the program at least once a year to oversee their compliance and monitor their progress.
4. The intervention coordinator will send a quarterly update to the management team about the status of the student-athlete.
5. The student-athlete will be subject to reasonable cause testing as determined by the management team’s recommendation.
6. The student athlete who has an alcohol/substance abuse occurrence (DUI, underage possession, etc.) will be sub
ject to more stringent alcohol testing as part of their management plan. Any positive test for alcohol in these
student athletes who are under 21 will be deemed a second positive in the program.
B. Second Positive
1. The management team will be informed of the second positive drug test and/or substance abuse occurrence.
2. The student-athlete will be re-evaluated by the intervention coordinator and a substance abuse counselor approved
by the Department of Athletics to determine subsequent treatment options.
3. The student-athlete will meet with the management team to discuss any recommended changes to the previous
plan that was in place.
4. The student-athlete will be subject to a two-week suspension from all competition at the earliest available time.
5. Re-instatement to the team will be considered by the Athletic Director or his/her designee in consultation with the
6. The student-athlete will be subject to reasonable cause testing.
Roby sucks.....er.....ahhhhh.....ohhh crap. I meant.... never question the coaches, OK!! Except after they leave.... to a division 12 school. And then it becomes painfully obvious that our pass scheme kept us out of the national championship game. Fook. We'll it's not like any of last years linebackers are making NFL highlights!! at least we got that......yeah....er.....ahhhh.....ohhh crap.
My problem with Herman is he seems like one of those guys who can't go off script.
Exactly. Meyer keeps saying it's one on one, however where on the field that matchup takes place is the issue. And isn't an unbalanced defense an offensive coordinators dream? Remember our last 3 games last year? Teams dinked and dunked the hell out of us. Even more disturbing is when Meyer claims the O-line isn't as bad as they seem. Oh fuck man. If they were out manned, you were out coached!!