You know how Urban Meyer's saying goes... "What's the best thing about being 1-0? A chance to go to 2-0 and scoop up a pair of eye-catching pint glasses from Eleven Warriors Dry Goods in the process."
Compelled to follow Urban's edict, we're back with another contest after reader BUCKfutter scored one of our new trucker hats by straight up nailing the Ohio State – Navy outcome. Well done, lad.
This time around, with the Hokies of Virginia Tech set to invade the Shoe, we're changing things up a bit. Instead of the usual "guess the score" angle, leave a comment with your prediction as to who will be Ohio State's leading rusher along with exactly how many net rushing yards he will tally. (Keep it simple, please. ie: "Samuel -
If you peg the rusher and yards correctly, or at least come closer than everyone else, your kitchen will become infinitely cooler with the addition of two pint glasses as shown above.
- Must be 21 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.