Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Have an 11W Site Improvement Suggestion?

+4 HS
ScoreForKnorr's picture
May 10, 2017 at 9:46am
107 Comments

I thought I would go ahead and start a general 11W website improvement suggestion wishlist thread since I don't know where I can go to directly make suggestions and I thought others could bring their *constructive* opinions to the table here.  I'm not saying the site is bad (extremely far from it), but nothing is ever perfect either.  We, as a community, can help to improve the website because:

1.  We enjoy come here to escape from the responsibilities of our daily lives.
2.  Sometimes it helps getting perspective from someone who has a different perspective.
3.  Occasional lulz

I'll start with a suggestion of my own:

For comment responses, I'd like to see something similar to what Twitter does/did with including "@<insert 11W username>" at the beginning of replies because comments and replies only have 4 possible indentations currently and it's sometimes hard to tell if comments that are indented the furthest are replying to a comment at the 3rd indent or another comment that is in the 4th indent.  (I would include a screenshot example if I knew how to do it).

What do you want changed or added to our Buckeye haven?

EDIT (5/10 @ 4:36 pm):  This thread is not a place to nitpick little things, nor an attack on those who have designed and maintained 11W but rather a place to provide a wishlist of ideas that would improve the overall website user experience.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 107 Comments