Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Please tell us the plan for recruiting coverage

+6 HS
Urbanbuck's picture
June 20, 2016 at 8:23pm
161 Comments

I am sure I speak for more than myself, but I would like to know what the 11w plan is for recruiting coverage in a post-birm world.

I had expected to see a new Hurry Up introducing a new lead recruiting coverage reporter on Sunday, or at least today. Or at the very least some kind of statement from 11w laying out the doubtless great plans to continue providing exceptional insight.

I can say from past experience that saying nothing officially is burning goodwill and trying patience. Other sites are stepping up their coverage to grab eyes opportunistically. 

Not everyone here is a diehard member of the community, some of us come here for the content first and always.

Please elucidate.

Also, simply deleting people's legitimate curiousity actually does say something quite clearly that you may not fully realize - it tells your readers that you simply don't value their input or engagement. Both of those are currencies that are precious and valuable to your brand and business and especially to your advertisers and networks.

Take this in the best spirit - I really enjoy 11w and have been a daily visitor for a while, almost all of those visits in the offseason around recruiting. Just looking for reassurance that you will revive the popular hurry-up and continue your coverage.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 161 Comments