Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11W offseason trivia

0 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
February 2, 2016 at 6:41pm
20 Comments

Hey guys, I think we can all agree that the offseason can be long and sometimes dreadful but thanks to elevenwarriors there is still a way to stay up to date with everything going on. I've found lately that I have had lots of free time after work so thought I would set up our very own daily trivia game. Each night I will post a question and all you have to do is e-mail your preferred answer to elevenwarriortrivia@aol.com 

To some of you this may seem like too much, simply don't play. I will keep track of everyones scores on an excel spreadsheet and post it weekly so make sure that you tell me your username along with your answer so that I know who's who. Unfortunately I don't have anything to give away but what's better than bragging rights amongst all of your Ohio State peers. 

Each question will have to do with Ohio State football history. Is it possible for you to cheat? Of course, but why would you? If that's the kind of person you are then so be it but if you have 30 more points than everyone else it will be pretty obvious. 

I will run this until the start of football season, some nights may be missed but I will try my best to get one in every night.

So let's get started!

Question 1 : Which Buckeye receiver of the 1990s, left the school as the leader in receiving yards, with 2,855?

A. David Boston

B. Terry Glenn

C. Joey Galloway

D. Dee Miller

e-mail your answer to elevenwarriorstrivia@aol.com along with your username. Remember this is all just for fun and bragging rights. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments