Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11W app

0 HS
He'sASteamrollerWithACannonForAnArm's picture
February 1, 2016 at 10:19pm
68 Comments

Eleven warriors is far and away my favorite website. Not just football news, but everything. It's so practical, it's visually appealing, and the writing is absolutely top notch, not to mention the fantastic community discussion. I know it's perfectly fine accessing it through a computer, and I have the website quick-linked to my iPhone's homepage, but has there ever been serious discussion about an app? It would be very convenient for when I'm away from home, and it's a struggle attempting to comment using safari on my phone. An app that made it easier to use with a phone or tablet would be much appreciated. It would also be great to get breaking news notifications from 11W, which is always on the ball and much faster than other news sites.

As long as people who just use the app don't turn it into a Bleacher Report Style free for all in the comments (Perhaps have different helmet sticker restrictions for app users?) then I would fully support creation of an app by the talented developers of 11W.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments