Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

The Next Generation of 11W

0 HS
Chaseko24's picture
December 3, 2015 at 1:20pm
223 Comments

I would love to see the average age of a member, of which I'm sure is around 30-35. But let's be honest, how many people on this site are under the age of 20? Not many. As many of you avid readers of this site know me, I'm still in high school, a junior at that, so I would assume that I'm one of the youngest if not the youngest at 17 years old. I know many of you have kids and many of them are too young (even some not out of the womb yet, @YTOWN) to read this site. Before you know it, the majority of 11W's members will be older and won't contribute to the site as much. That's why I say encourage all the young Bucks to check us out so we can build a community of younger 11W readers. I'm not asking you to tell your 10 year olds, because of obvious reasons, but I think age 15 is around the time when we should get young one's like me to rock the site. After all, when you're gone (not dead, just older) who will run the site so you can sit down for breakfast at 5:45 and read the skully with a smile on your face?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 223 Comments