Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Favorite Staff Member Moments (DJ edition)

0 HS
FitzBuck's picture
September 16, 2015 at 8:10am
46 Comments

I wanted to do a series of fourms asking members their favorite moments involving staff members.  I decided to start with DJ because he has become a staple of my morning routine.  Every morning I look forward to my daily skully (except the blackest of days known as Sunday which begins without a skully and ends with a Browns loss).  My favorite moment(s) involve the evolution of cats into DJs identity.  If you talk to a fellow warrior and ask him to list what comes to mind with DJ quickly it would be funny, crazy, cats.  But why cats?  I might remember this differently than other members but around the time DJ took to calling Birm "lord of whispers" he also started shouting his love of cats from the rooftops.  I started calling him "lord of stray cats" and several of us started posting Cat related Gifs and Memes.  It has become one of my favorite inside jokes of the site.  Anyway thanks for all you do DJ.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments