Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

"Mrs. Eleven Warriors" stories

0 HS
BuckeyeRy4's picture
August 25, 2015 at 10:48pm
69 Comments

This could be titled "significant other 11W stories", but for simplicity's sake... I just had a great Mrs. BuckeyeRy4 moment. My wife came running out of the bedroom while I am doing an electrical job with a huge smile on her face. She was showing me a picture and said "I just found my next pair of shoes! " She showed me a picture of a pair of Nike shoes with the athletic O on the tongue. They were the limited edition from two years ago. I felt bad, because I did not thunk she was going to be able to find them. As she looked and looked, she found a picture that gave the name of the shoe, but also had a description of them, and the site from.which the picture came. She showed me, with her head cocked to the side, looking at me through her upper eyelids: the caption "phenomenal swag" from elevenwarriors.com I just grinned, and felt good as she knew she too had been trapped in the web of Buckeye goodness that is this site!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 69 Comments