Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Help the 11W server

0 HS
FitzBuck's picture
July 27, 2015 at 7:49pm
82 Comments

Friends it feels like we have beat the living shit out of the poor 11W server the past week.  With the start of the season weeks away and a good possibility of high level recruits committing as the season progress we need to take care of our friend.  We also need new gear to rock while we support our National Champion Buckeyes.  Because this site is free and other sites would charge me around 100 dollars over the course of the year I'm placing an order for at least 100 dollars worth of dry good to help take care of my good friend "Hal Buck - server of champions, master of geo cities, ban hammer of trolls."

If you are new to this site check out Dry Goods if you want some bad ass gear for the start of the season. The staff never asks us for anything (outside of following the rules) and probably never will so I'm asking for them.  If you are placing an order comment below and you get bonus upvotes from your friend Fitzbuck.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments