Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Skull Sessions. Which came first, Eleven Warriors or Buckeye Grove?

0 HS
Defiance's picture
April 13, 2015 at 2:11pm
20 Comments

New member, first time forum topicer.

Hailing from the Greatest State in the Land, it seems only natural to me that my heart pumps Scarlet & Gray through every cell in my being and it's fair to say I've rooted for all things Ohio State since I was knee high to a grasshopper and old enough to root for anything. 

Recently though, my eyes have been opened to the plethora of off-season reporting and the ever increasing number of websites that dedicate themselves and their web address to Divison-1 football and all things even remotely related to America's favorite past time. I take my Buckeye lineage to heart and follow our beloved Buckeyes and tOSU like it's my inherent right and duty. I'm still a new member to Eleven Warriors but have very quickly found this url to be my first destination in the morning and the last site I visit before I head off to dreamy time and visions of back-to-back-to-back national titles but I digress...

Keeping all this in mind, I recently noticed that there are at least two sites that have a feature called Skull Session and I couldn't help but wonder, which came first? and are they "related" in any way? I couldn't think of a better place to come for an answer than Eleven Warriors so let's hear your take on "The Skull Session".

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments