Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11w Staff

0 HS
cpewster's picture
February 28, 2015 at 5:02pm
31 Comments

After reading Ramzy's post, I had an urge to write one giving the staff its due. This is by far the best site for sports information that I've found yet and I stumbled upon it accidentally. I was searching for info on Vonn Bell's recruitment and the first site on my Google search was 11w. Since then this has become my sole source for Buckeye info on sports. The best part about it is its free to all. The work the staff here puts in on top of they're everyday tasks and labors are outstanding. DJ with the skull sessions, Birm with hurry ups and the articles from Nick, Ramzy and anyone whose name I forgot (I'm sorry). You guys are the unsung heroes of Buckeye nation. You deserve a lot more recognition than you guys get. Thank you for all that you do. If the site ever has a time where you have to consider charging for it, please let me know. I would gladly donate money to keep this site free for all, Buckeye nation and anyone else.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments