Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11W, Drug Dealer; Time to Decide

0 HS
Chic'sGhost's picture
February 4, 2015 at 11:26am
32 Comments

Look, you've got me hooked. I have been a Buckeye crazy fan since 1968.  I've bounced around ALL sites, paid and free, and this is where I landed about a year ago.  I'm hooked and I check out the site every day, even in May when NOTHING is going on.  

One of the reasons I love it here is the quality of the posters to the forum and the hilarious gifs.  Creative and funny as hell.  

So, being hooked, you can imagine my withdrawal symptoms when on big days, the site crashes and crashes.  Its frustrating to the MAX.  I feel like after being hooked, and loving most things about the site, my dealer is giving me the shiv WHEN I NEED IT MOST!!!!!!!!!!!  

My understanding is that crashing can be caused by too many gifs.  Ok. Most of them are "me too" boom gifs.  How many are needed?  

So, I suggest 11W either upgrade the servers, to which I am glad to contribute, or somehow try to limit the 19th boom gif on the lowest ranked recruit which adds NOTHING on big important Buckeye days.  Otherwise, upgrading servers like was done earlier this week will have limited effect unless you go from biplane to Millennium Falcon.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments