Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Topic Search

0 HS
Bags5150's picture
November 19, 2014 at 5:17pm
16 Comments

I have a question for Jason or a knowledgeable mod.  I don't start many forum topics but when I do, I check the site search and forums etc. for a duplicate topic.  I have made the mistake in the past, and want to avoid the dbags and aholes raining down their dupicate topic rants (which in and of itself is a duplicatte topic but I digress).

So how is the correct way to use the search box.  For instance I posted a topic referencing an ESPN article this afternoon..  I plugged the link into to search box and got no results. Here is the link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/103462/ohio-state-deserves-t...

After I found no results I posted my topic  (Which was Bucks vs Oregon Playoff Analysis) and of course got my @$$ jumped because it had been posted this morning.  However the link that was posted was completely different and would never have matched in a search and the topic was different.  So what's a guy to do!!??  Am I using the search box correctly?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments