Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Design A Shirt

0 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture
August 28, 2014 at 10:49am
7 Comments

So like many others who rushed out to get glassware from 11W Dry Goods I noticed how there were not any shirts available. I asked the boss if doing a T-shirt Design Contest were reasonable and I got to thinking what kind of shirt would I design if I had . . . you know . . . talent. I know that trademarks are always an issue so I tried to make a few designs that Ohio State might not own. As this was a perfect excuse for procrastinating from doing work. Here are a few things that I came up with last night, just screwing around with MS Paint and minimal ability. If you are so inclined share with the community one of your designs, or don't. Whatever you want to do, man.

First was a spin on my Icon but with the Buckeye Leaf replaced, as I assume OSU owns that.

Got to get tough . . . GO BUCKS!

Next I thought, Tecmo Bowl.

Tecmo Buck

Then I thought a stylized typographical shirt could be cool. I made this with free software online. If you have Photoshop you can do really sweet pictures that make this look like crap, but this is what I was thinking.

Woody Quote

Continuing on this theme and inspired by Ramzy's great article yesterday I did one in tribute to Superfan Numero Uno.

Neutron Man

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments