Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

MSU Trolling?

Deadly Nuts's picture
March 31, 2014 at 6:53pm
10 Comments

Did MSU really buy add space on 11W? I don't remember visiting any of their sites recently.

Troll

Seattle Linga's picture

DN - these adds from what I remember are put on here depending what region you're in. I get ads from Seattle all the time and I believe one of the staff members mentioned the same thing about ttun banners on here awhile ago.

I still don't know why I get tons of Asian Singles websites on my laptop....................or maybe I do.......................

+2 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

We know you secretly have a fetish for Asian singles.

>Insert .gif of Ken Jeong here >

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thought I told you not to mention that in the forum 

+1 HS
southbay's picture

Yeah, I might have liked "The Hangover" if not for that guy.

+1 HS
kholmes's picture

Forget about the Spartan ad...I think you have to do more explaining about that prolia ad. I looked it up and its for post-menopausal osteoporosis. What is your excuse for that one showing up on your page?

+4 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Lives in mom's basement, using her computer.

I kid, I kid...

+3 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

I was at Panera when I took a screenshot of that.

LEBRON

southbay's picture

Well, it's a very small picture, but the lady in it isn't bad looking at all.  But hey, I'm no spring chicken.

Deadly Nuts's picture

I'm currently in the state to the north, that's my excuse.

LEBRON

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

As someone who's into photography, mine are always for online camera shops, so I don't even mind.

Protip: Use Adblock on every site that is not an awesome blog like 11W. The ads here aren't intrusive and it's funding a great site. But for, say, Youtube or Facebook or ESPN, Adblock is the greatest thing ever.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS