Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Roster error

teddyballgame's picture
February 8, 2014 at 3:10pm
12 Comments

Dontre Wilson is listed as a Junior on the football roster.

SilverState's picture

Neither is Tyvis P. a Senior.

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

could have sworn I seen Dontre kick michagains ass more then once.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+1 HS
BUCKfutter's picture

Also no Brax on there

the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up! - JLS

bodast67's picture

He Gone

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Whoever compiled must've been thinking of Ted Ginn...Jr. 

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
Statutoryglory's picture

Staff, any thought to adding the RS designations to the roster for easier access?

Statutoryglory's picture

Staff, the scholarship grid has Underwood listed as a Sr.  He's a redshirt JR after not playing this year, correct?

Statutoryglory's picture

Staff, Rashad Frazier is listed as having a scholarship on the grid.  Pretty sure he couldn't have one transferring within the conference.

Cavluv23's picture

How did you get to this roster ???

EDIT: Never mind I found it, but not before feeling like an idiot for not seeing it the first 30 times lol 

World travel is my passion spreading the word and grace of Ohio in every corner of the world . 

+1 HS
Go8uck5's picture

First, I want to say, that my beloved Eleven Warriors and the official university website are the only two sites to have made any effort to put out a 2014 roster.  I have been keeping a roster in an excel format and have 25 athletes in a different class heading into next year.  Please excuse me if it is premature to point out that 21 redshirted in 2013, .  This included 16 freshmen, 3 sophomores and 2 juniors.  The other 4, include Dontre Wilson (played in 2013), Tyvis Powell (redshirted in 2012), Frank Epitropoulos (redshirted in 2012)and Jeff Greene.  I thought Jeff Greene, the GT transfer, would have 2 years of eligibility left after sitting the mandatory year.  I thought I saw where someone posted that the redshirt isn't applied until the senior year.  However, most of the previous classes redshirts are currently listed in the correct class, including 4 from 2012, 6 from 2011 and 3 from the 2010 class.  I love the site, appreciate the content and hope this helps.

Go8uck5!

Jason Priestas's picture

Thanks. Updated the roster.

buckeyebowhunter's picture

Also is Rashad Frazier on Scholarship as the grid indicates?