What the hell happened? For so long 11w was the one sports site I could go to read and participate in interesting informed discussion. The writing has remained amazing but the comments have transformed from one of the site's strengths to an illogical trolltastic abomination that even Skip Bayless wouldn't touch.
I should mention that there is still good stuff out there but as I type there is a whole thread devoted to Braxton being "over dramatic" and a "pussy" because he was/is hurt.
I guess the popularity of 11w coupled with the start of the season has brought everybody out. Sorta like the fair. At the fair you see people that aren't in your normal circles. Every walk of life is there and it can be scary.
11w is a great site. It is a place that caters to fans that are more than casual. If you are casual, welcome. You can learn much about our beloved Buckeyes here. You will be able to impress all of your friends with that knowledge and it will enhance your game day experience. However, there are expectations here:
1) Don't use racist or homophobic slander.
2) PLAYERS AND RECRUITS READ THIS! REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS!!!!
3) Don't disparage recruits (fair criticism is OK but considering most recruits haven't reached the age of majority, fair is a tough standard)
4) Back up your arguments with facts
5) Don't downvote because you disagree. Downvotes are for trolls not differing opinions
6) Speak from knowledge or reasonable speculation (Ex. You have no idea the extent or pain associated with Brax's injuries, therefore you are unable to critique his pain tolerance)
7) Temperance. Think before you post.
8) Read what you've written before posting. Is it properly spelled? Grammatically close? Does it make any sense?