- Miami offered Nate Craig
- Hawaii offered Quincy Wilson
- Minnesota offered Cecil Cherry
- North Carolina offered Kendrell McFadden
- Wisconsin offered Tyler Luatua
- Tennessee offered Trent Harris & Darrion Owens
- Iowa State offered Trent Harris
- Cincinnati offered Kirk Tucker
- Vanderbilt & Boston College offered Jeffery Holland
- Indiana offered Jerome Baker & Garrett Williams
- Western Kentucky offered Jordan Scarlett
- Joel Thomas from Arkansas visits Daniel Gresham
- Darius West has a top 4 of Michigan State, Kentucky, Wisconsin & Louisville
- Kerry Coombs visited Denzel Ward
- Stan Drayton is in Cleveland today
- Luke Fickell expected to visit Brady Taylor today
- Mike Vrabel visited Christian Wilkins today
- Zach Smith visited Johnnie Dixon
BN $ - Warinner Makes Pitch For Top OT '15 PA OL Sterling Jenkins
- Met Coach Fickell who went back and talked to Coach Warriner...then Warriner visited and after he left Jenkins was offered by OSU...no leaders but is interested in OSU.
BN $ - Froholdt Newest Ohio State Offer '15 OH DE Hjalte Froholdt
- Offered by Michigan last week, followed by MSU...visited OSU on Wednesday and received an OSU offer today...being recruited to play along the defensive line...Arkansas and Louisville have also offered.
Newly Offered: '14 LA CB Jermaine Roberts (Texas Verbal)
Newly Offered: '15 FL WR Devante Peete
Newly offered: '15 CT DL Christian Wilkins (hudl)
Newly Offered: '14 FL TE Mavin Saunders
Three new offers for the future of Ohio State football came to light on Wednesday. Get the low down on who they are and what they prospectively bring to the table for the Buckeyes.
Very rarely does it happen in the world of college sports recruiting where a young athlete's first offer comes from a major program. Even rarer does it happen when that program is of the pedigree and caliber of Ohio State. Enter: Jamel Dean. LGHL's Bret Favachio spoke with Cocoa HS (FL) head coach John Wilkinson who told him that Tim Hinton was at his school yesterday and offered the 2015 athlete.
Dean is so under the radar at this early juncture, in fact, that he doesn't even have recruiting pages with the likes of 247Sports, Scout, or Rivals yet. As a junior to be, Dean checks in at 6'2" 183 pounds that could definitely bulk up with major college weight lifting and conditioning. He's raw enough to be utilized in any number of facets, but is ordinarily a corner.
Our Charles Doss caught up with Dean to see the experience was like for him:
My high school coach told me about the offer after practice in the locker room. When my coach told me, all I could do was smile. That was the best feeling ever hearing that I got my first offer.
It’s shaping up to be another Alabama vs. UGA battle for one of the state’s top college football recruits.
Defensive end Lorenzo Carter, who is ranked as the state’s No. 1 overall prospect in the 247sports composite rankings, will trim his list of favorite colleges to 10 next month.
The 6-foot-5, 237-pounder wasn’t ready to reveal his top 10 this week, but he did say that two colleges will definitely be in there – UGA and Alabama. Check out the video.
UGA has caught up with Alabama and is now a co-leader for Elisha Shaw, the state’s No. 1 prospect at defensive tackle.
“Alabama and Georgia are like the same,” the Tucker High School star told the AJC on Wednesday. “That’s why they are my top two. Both of them are equal for me right now. I’m just going to keep riding it out until I find the difference in them.”
Last month, Shaw said UGA and Alabama were his co-leaders after he attended the G-Day spring game. However, Shaw visited Alabama the following week for A-Day and told al.comthat “Alabama’s definitely No. 1 on my list now.”
Get used to seeing the name of 2015 recruit Hjalte Froholdt if you're a fan of Michigan or Ohio State football recruiting. The rising junior from Warren Harding High School in Warren, Ohio has picked up some major momentum—and offers from both schools.
Froholdt is a foreign exchange student from Denmark, but he made his mark as a talented high school defensive end, tight end and punter at Warren Harding. He's been so good, in fact, that he's received offers from some of the biggest schools in the region.
Brad Bournival of ESPN.com reports that the Froholdt received his latest offer from the Buckeyes after a trip to Ohio State. He also reports that he already has offers from the likes of Arkansas, Cincinnati, Louisville, Michigan and Michigan State, with visits to Arkansas and Michigan coming up as well.