- Texas offered Soso Jamabo
- USC offered Quincy Wilson
- Cortez McDowell & Dominique Booth unofficially visits Auburn
- Ashton Jackson unofficially visits Cincinnati
- Quenton Nelson unofficially visits Penn State
- Solomon Thomas unofficially visits Arkansas
- Alex Bars unofficially visits Ohio State
- Parrker Westphal unofficially visits Vanderbilt
- Jesse Aniebonam unofficially visits Virginia Tech
ESPN $ - Ohio State practice looks perfect for West '14 OH DB Darius West
- By Bournival....Visited today for practice & said it was great. Believes an Ohio State offer is coming & will be visiting Tennessee next weekend.
ESPN $ - Kief learns Ohio State is a good fit '14 OH WR Derek Kief
- By Bournival....Liked the campus & academic standards. Talks about comparing visits to Ohio State & Alabama.
Scout $ - Florida is second for Brady '14 FL WR Tyre Brady
- By Campbell....Visited Florida with several other Dade County prospects & was offered on Friday. Plans to visit Florida State for their Spring Game (offered last week).
Scout $ - 2015 Intro: Tim Settle '15 VA DT Tim Settle
- By Clark.....Holds an offer from North Carolina. Says Ohio State is his favorite followed by North Carolina & Florida. Talks highly of Coach Meyer & the university.
Moeller junior free safety Sam Hubbard plans to visit Ohio State on April 5, he said a few minutes ago.
Hubbard, who is 6 feet 5 and 220 pounds, said he is relaxing today in Florida on spring break with his family. He said the recent amount of attention from major college football programs has been flattering.
“It’s all very exciting,” he said. ‘There is a lot going on.”
Hubbard, who is 6 feet 5 and 220 pounds, has football offers from University of Miami, Stanford, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois, Louisville, Miami University, Ohio University and Boston College.
Ohio State has made a point of targeting offensive linemen in the 2014 class, and although they have already signed '14 OL Marcelys Jones and '14 OL Kyle Trout, the Buckeyes are still making a charge at landing a few other linemen as well.
The Buckeyes have had their eyes set on two huge JUCO offensive tackle targets in '14 OL Jermaine Eluemunor and '14 OL Chad Mavety. We spoke with Mavety recently, where he talked about his upcoming visit to Ohio State the weekend of April 6. Eluemunor now seems to have the same line of thinking, and will also visit Ohio State the weekend of April 6. Eluemunor's plans changed to the April 6th date, as before Eluemunor was taking an official visit to Ohio State the weekend of Nov. 23 and then would select his college in December.
Eluemunor is the country's No. 1 JUCO prospect in the 247Sports rankings, and checks in at 6'6", 300-pounds. The 4-star tackle holds offers from some of the best programs in the country, including Alabama, Arkansas, Florida State, UCLA, Penn State, Kansas State, Nebraska and many more.
Under the direction of Mark Dantonio, Michigan State has had outstanding tight end play. If you include probable draft pick Dion Sims, the last five starting tight end prospects to start at MSU have had an opportunity to play in the NFL. For the class of 2014 the staff is looking for one exceptional prospect who can excel as both a blocker and receiver, and it looks as if they have targeted Ethan Wolf of Minster High School in Ohio as that player.
This past week the 6-foot-6, 240-pound Wolf traveled to East Lansing to learn more about the Spartans. While on campus he got some good news from Head Coach Mark Dantonio as he was extended a scholarship offer.