Newly Offered: Marquis Ware
Newly Offered: Jamardre Cobb
- @MikeDyer Ohio State interested in multiple Highlands players including all state 2014 DL Seth Hope, according to Highlands fb coach Dale Mueller
- @MChungOZone Sources are indicating Ezekiel Elliott is solid OSU. We will know for sure on NSD when he lets the world know.
- @jerrymeyer247 Latest from Cornelius Elder is he will "probably not sign" next week 4 football. Still trying 2 decide between football, basketball or both.
- @ImSimoneScott Stop the presses, Kyle Trout's dad just told me they will NOT be able to make the #NotreDame visit this weekend
- @jcshurburtt On #Buckeyes commit Corey Smith- @GerryH247sports saw him earlier this year and thinks he's big, big, big time. #SigningDay
- @MistaAlderman 2014 running back Nick Chubb says that #NotreDame offered him today. Also holds #Florida offer
- @JeffSvoboda Ohio State announces ESPN will be on campus for National Signing Day and have live interviews with Urban Meyer throughout the day.
- @PDBuckeyes Ohio State recruit Mike Mitchell's dad said OSU letters always on top in mail at their Texas home. Finally asked, and mailman was OSU fan.
- @MoschettiLM #OhioState is Very interested in #LaMirada High School class of 2015 QB Kevin Dillman. #LaMiradaFootball
- @adamgorney #OhioState has offered Los Angeles Salesian teammates Jamardre Cobb and Marquis Ware.
- Greg Mattison from Michigan visits Lawrence Marshall, Carl Fuller & Jalen Embry
- Penn State visits LJ Scott
- Derek Lewis from Florida visits Austin Roberts
- George Campbell, Artavis Scott & Mason Cole unofficially visits Georgia
- Dontre Wilson officially visits Texas
- Ryan Timmons officially visits Florida
- Georgia offered Mason Cole, Artavis Scott & George Campbell
- Florida State offered Elijah Hood
- Georgia Tech offered Alex Bars
- South Carolina offered Damien Harris
- Bowling Green offered Daniel Cage & Gary Hosey
- Notre Dame offered Donell Stanley
- NC State offered Jacques Patrick
Scout$--Three More For Berger '14 OH LB Kyle Berger
- Tennessee, Boston College and Maryland have offered.
Scout$--Four-Star Back Corn Elder Enjoys Auburn Visit '13 TN ATH Cornelius Elder
- Corn was impressed with Auburn's football and basketball staffs. He will announce on NLOID.
Rivals $ - Huskers offer Indiana junior '14 IN ATH Lonnie Johnson
- Nebraska offered...MSU was also at his school today.
Scout $ - Garretts talks schools, upcoming visits '14 IL LB Clifton Garrett
- Starting to hear more from Oklahoma. Says he doesn't have a leader, but has a great relationship with Ohio State's staff and he talks with them weekly. Will visit tOSU on 2/16 & plans on visiting Ole Miss & Mississippi State soon.
Scout $ - Trout Continues to Blow Up '14 OH OL Kyle Trout
- Most recent offer from Purdue. Doesn't have a favorite school, but favors the Big Ten. Visiting Notre Dame this weekend.
Nowadays, there's never a boring day in the life of an avid Buckeye fan, especially this time of year and so close to National Signing Day 2013. New names truly do pop up every single day, and Thursday was no exception. 2013 3-Star junior college offensive lineman and Nebraska commit Matt Finnin was issued an offer by the Buckeyes early yesterday and thought about scheduling a visit, yet later on gave a final verdict:
With less than a week to go before signing day, plans are beginning to fall into place for a handful of The Tennessean Dandy Dozen selections.
It’s a change from a year ago, when seven Dandy Dozen players had committed before the season even started.
And while nine of this year’s 12 prospects have announced their intentions, the process has had to play out over the course of the season and beyond for most of them. Signing day is Wednesday.
“Every year, it ebbs and flows,” Nashville-based national recruiting analyst Barton Simmons of 247sports.com said. “I think each individual player is different with when they make their decision. But it’s always played out like this. And any time there are coaching moves, that always adds to the dysfunction late in the process and makes the decisions a little less certain.”