Didn't see any other threads on it, it's related to recruiting, and it's a free article -- so I thought it was fair game. Feel free to close the thread (or let it die) if it breaks any rules.
Couple interesting points to me:
1) None of the Rivals guys picked OSU to get Dontre Wilson
2) Kynon Codrington has Michigan to get Cam Hunt (huh?)
3) No consensus on where Vonn Bell goes
4) Alabama could end up with 4 4* RBs in this recruiting class
5) Everyone thinks Zeke sticks with OSU, and Poggi sticks with Michigan
Rivals 250 NSD Predictions