Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

I Am a Titans Fan -- And Know Why They Always Lose

+2 HS
0therion0's picture
September 12, 2016 at 8:29am
20 Comments

My first forum post... and I probably screwed something up.

The Tennessee Titans are hapless. They are godawful. They are incapable of anything other than ineptitude. They are my team - my Titans. I keep hoping beyond hope that they'll draft a Buckeye again; or at least pick one up off waivers... Buckeyes tend to do well in Titans' uniforms. My dreams continually go unanswered: until this year, I thought. The Titans picked up our beloved Curtis Grant for the offseason. And he performed pretty dang well. Several tackles, hurries, and passes defended -- and chased down/tackled Cam Freaking Newton on a bootleg before he could make the first down marker. I assumed my(his) day had come and the Titans were going to break free. They released him after preseason week 4 (Titans were 3-1 in the preseason). Now... they lose the home-opener. It's not coincidence. It's an absolute lack of Buckeyes on the roster, while sporting the likes of *ichigan and Penn State and SECU alum. I'm just upset fans... upset that the front office is blind to the fact that a Buckeye-less NFL squad is as likely to win it all as Rutgers.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments