Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Why your team sucks Ravens

+2 HS
Magic Conch Shell's picture
August 1, 2016 at 10:02pm
20 Comments

I plan to do each team from the AFC North. I think the majority of people here hate the ravens. So let's enjoy !!

Harbaugh is just like Ravens fans: spoiled brats who harbor the worst inferiority complex on the East Coast; a bunch of purple camo-clad buttholes who keep grudges for so long they have to bequeath them to their surviving loved ones. Their paranoia is a self-fulfilling prophecy because they bitch ENDLESSLY about everything, which in turn compels the rest of the world (officials included) to want them cold and dead in the ground.

Feel free to leave your jokes regarding the Ravens. My brothers and I call Joe Flacco the weenie King because he's just so boring to watch, he also just looks like a weenie.

this franchise shouldn’t exist. Here we have a town that was robbed of its original team and, in a supreme act of tone-deafness, compensated for it by fucking over an even more beloved franchise.  

Next up will be the Bengals. Hope you guys enjoy this series as much as I do.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-baltimore-ravens-1784641312

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments