Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Kevin Love-Demarcus Cousins possible trade?

+2 HS
buckslan's picture
July 8, 2016 at 1:09pm
132 Comments

A potential trade might be in the works. Kevin Love and Iman Shumpert (As well as future 1st round picks) get sent to the Kings, Demarcus Cousins and Ben McLemore to the Cavs.

Count me all in for it. I enjoyed Love's time here but he was never really a fit on the team. With Cousins at Center and Tristan Thompson at the 4 and Lebron at the 3, that would produce one of the most dynamic front courts you could imagine. Thompson in my opinion would excel at PF, his more natural position.  Love would also get his time to shine in Sacramento as the man, where I think he's better suited at being the focal point of the offense, something he wasn't in Cleveland.

Probable starting 5:

PG Kyrie Irving
SG Ben McLemore
SF Lebron James
PF Tristan Thompson
C Demarcus Cousins

Bench players would be Mike Dunleavy, JR Smith, Channing Frye, and Richard Jefferson, all very good 3 point shooters.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3284854/nba-rumors-cleveland-cavaliers-in-talks-to-acquire-demarcus-cousins-from-sacramento-kings/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 132 Comments